2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

You can take it to the bank that their “findings” will be laden with “possibilities of” and “potential for” and “unexplained __________” and “curiosities” and “inconsistencies” and “ifs” and nonsense like that. All they need to do is keep the door slightly open.

1 Like

Nice Democracy you had there, while it lasted.

1 Like

Imagine if we ultimately see digital images of every single ballot to inspect for ourselves made available in the public domain .

Imagine if a legitimate cybersecurity firm were running a legitimate audit.

…then you have no idea how wrong you are…unless…“nothing of consequence is uncovered”?

Making a digital photo image of each ballot will make it easier to show the world what went down. For example, things like machine generated vs ink marked selections and paper creases or not should make it simpler to see.

Imagine if the VP of the USA had a grip on reality with rural America…check this out.

What a yawner.

1 Like

Yes sadly Kamala is a sleep at the switch. People can make photocopies of their id’s these days.

This was the best tweet:

Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it.

2 Likes

That post includes a grossly overstated import on how the world is interested in a nonsensical partisan election audit. Parts of the world who have independent bodies responsible for running elections dismiss this politically partisan audit as nothing more than the actions of sore losers who lost the election.

Smyrna has said that he wants incontrovertible results so he will reject these sort of results. LoL! We know what will happen.

1 Like

…and regarding those opinions; what’s a zillion times zero? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Isn’t the mp of zero taught in maths in US schools?

Perhaps that is the cause of the angst surrounding the loss of Trump in the 2020 election.

What was steve bannon convicted of exactly??

Ahhhhhhhhh…you understood. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Actions speak louder than words. A few states have already enacted election reform. Others are conducting audits or are already in session discussing various election law proposals. The world already sees how apparent it really is that the US Congress is likely in a hopeless gridlock with little hope even one bill can pass mustard on a true bi-partisan basis. Biden has proven to be a disaster thus far domestically, seemingly incapable of uniting most anyone including Congress.

Election reform is an euphemism for voter reform. If the goal was true reform the first reform would be to institute an independent electoral commission that would be responsible for all facets of the election process including the drawing up of districts and maintenance of electoral rolls. It would also be responsible for the running of elections and collating of results.

You’re right. My mistake. He was indicted then eventually pardoned by another con man.

I believe the feds recently declined to pursue it any further as well.

No more whining.