2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

I love the smell of Victimhood in the morning.

1 Like

3 Likes

Literally nothing is hanging on it. When nothing of any consequence is uncovered, you will latch on to whatever slop the put in your trough next.

No doubt. And when their results are unable to demonstrate that there was malfeasance that changed the results of the election, you will continue to demand further investigations because of the “ifs” and “maybes” and “possibles” that are slathered all over their report, and will latch onto them as gospel, even when they fail to adhere to their own word.

Feel free to bookmark this to prove me wrong.

And all of the “you” in this thread is “copyright you”, not smyrna specifically. For the record.

There will be enough in this report that your post prediction will come true for sure.

CyberNinjas cannot end up with an audit where nothing is found.

So they will “find” something and try and make a huge deal out of it, and you are correct…Trump supporters will ask for more investigations.

Especially since (and mark this down), this is all a set up for 2022 and beyond where GOP-led states will use some of their newly voted electoral powers to challenge every Democratic win they can.

And I predict in at least one case, where the new laws allow it, there will be an actual attempt by a state legislature to throw out the results of a popular vote in their state.

3 Likes

If they find something, what we can be sure of is that antiTrumpers will attempt to minimize its importance, as you are pre-emptively doing now.

You brought it up originally, but from then on, refused to address it. This was the original instance of you bringing it up.

I Googled around to see if I could find out something going on in Little Rock, especially since I pass through from time to time-I wanted to be safe and make sure I wasn’t driving into a Michael Crichton shadow government op. All I could seem to find was that the FBI was looking into the Clinton Foundation in Little Rock, or something. The story was a year old when you alluded to it, but then refused to ever address it after. We all get how this works.

What’s despicably crazy is that for 4 years, there was the ability to uncover the truth about it all with Trump at the helm, and he never did. There are only a handful of explanations for this, and the rational ones aren’t in your favor. Only the ones that have literally zero actually evidence, but are “obviously true”-to you.

Just like this audit. I do not look forward to being proven correct.

No…CyberNinjas did that themselves by being hyperpartisan, unqualified for the job, and by making tons of errors which have pretty much compromised their “audit” already.

1 Like

You can take it to the bank that their “findings” will be laden with “possibilities of” and “potential for” and “unexplained __________” and “curiosities” and “inconsistencies” and “ifs” and nonsense like that. All they need to do is keep the door slightly open.

1 Like

Nice Democracy you had there, while it lasted.

1 Like

Imagine if we ultimately see digital images of every single ballot to inspect for ourselves made available in the public domain .

Imagine if a legitimate cybersecurity firm were running a legitimate audit.

…then you have no idea how wrong you are…unless…“nothing of consequence is uncovered”?

Making a digital photo image of each ballot will make it easier to show the world what went down. For example, things like machine generated vs ink marked selections and paper creases or not should make it simpler to see.

Imagine if the VP of the USA had a grip on reality with rural America…check this out.

What a yawner.

1 Like

Yes sadly Kamala is a sleep at the switch. People can make photocopies of their id’s these days.

This was the best tweet:

Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it.

2 Likes

That post includes a grossly overstated import on how the world is interested in a nonsensical partisan election audit. Parts of the world who have independent bodies responsible for running elections dismiss this politically partisan audit as nothing more than the actions of sore losers who lost the election.

Smyrna has said that he wants incontrovertible results so he will reject these sort of results. LoL! We know what will happen.

1 Like

…and regarding those opinions; what’s a zillion times zero? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: