2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Got anything that’s not a month old?

If he actually believes the election to be fraudulent how is it “stealing”?

Fear and Panic Mongering, that’s all.

For the same reason it would be “stealing” if I took the Mona Lisa from the Louvre, even if I actually believed I owned it.

If you believe everything was on the up and up why would you object to digging into it deeply to verify that it was?

It’s not like verifying that the election was clean will result in Biden not becoming the next POTUS.

2 Likes

smyrna, when the 6th comes and goes without any major revelations, will you finally accept you were wrong or will you triple down and invent a new date, just as you have been doing for two months now?

He can’t request an investigation to his AG? The AG decides, sure. Cite the Section and Article where the President is barred from asking.

He’s not wrong hence the reason why there is concern on both sides of the aisle as to the conduct of this election.

What crime was reported before the investigations began?

DNC Hack

You seem lost.

What does the AG have to do with the suggested commission?

Trump has no authority to order the impaneling of such a commission, that would have to come from congress.

Who associated with the Trump campaign was the suspect of that hacking investigation?

My guess, it’ll be someone stopped the evidence from being released. Deep state.

This seems like a guy who would dangle pardons to thwart an investigation. Or maybe pressure an FBI director to drop an investigation. Etc, etc.

Good point. Trump won in 2016 and he asked for a national review of the election.

1 Like

Too funny!!

images (5)

Based on what? Each state certified their election results. And I didn’t hear of any state official bring a challenge.
Trump’s own AG said that there was no evidence that anything associated with the election would have resulted in a different outcome.
Isn’t that enough?
Almost 60 court cases. Lots of affidavits presented. And no evidence presented to support the claims of those affidavits.
Isn’t that enough?
And now we have federal officials who want more investigations? Since when do Republicans want the federal government involved in what the states do?
There can be a dozen more investigations and it will not change the fact that there will be a bunch of folks that will never believe that this was a fair and honest election.

2 Likes

Based on the fact almost half the country has serious questions as to the legitimacy of the election.

If it was a clean election why would anyone object to the added scrutiny?

Correct me if I am wrong, but Trump wanted a commission to prove that millions of illegals voted and that there was enough voter fraud that really made him the winner of the popular vote.
And that commission was formed spending millions of taxpayer dollars. And they were stonewalled by a whole bunch of states for good reasons. And the data that they did review didn’t add up to squat.
And after a year the whole thing was disbanded with no fanfare. Is that what you consider to be a national review of the election?

Because charlatans in the gov’t and media are telling them to question it even though they cannot provide any evidence to support their claims.

3 Likes