2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I am. Let put the pot light on dim manipulation.

Squeaker of the house squeaked by. We all know AOC is the real speaker. Squeaker Pelosi is a figurer head like Panda Joe is the figurehead President (Elect). My question is who is the real controller behind the Biden curtain of fog?

Roy – one of the few conservatives that does not back the effort to challenge the result of the presidential election on Jan. 6 – argued that if there was widespread voter fraud to the level that it would change the presidential election results, as many of his colleagues claim, the legitimacy of results down ballot are also called into question.

Texas Congressman Chip Roy, setting up the good moves. Didn’t expect that one.

“And while the legislatures of those states have sent us no formal indication that the results of these elections should not be honored by this body, it would confound basic human reason if the presidential results were to face objection while the congressional results of the same process escaped without public scrutiny.”

Ayup.

2 Likes

Part of the 1876 deal was a commitment to end Reconstruction, which isn’t on the table at this juncture to my knowledge. So it’s nowhere near even a close parallel.

You mean we should spend four years and millions of dollars on BS investigations looking for crimes without any probable cause to justify an investigation in the first place followed by four continuous years of attempting to impeach him for zero crimes and misdemeanors?

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Good luck with that, I wish you well.

I hope the crash isn’t too depressing.

That would be the norm for DC, not for Georgia.

Well, since you don’t register by party in Georgia, I guess not.

Break out a copy of your pocket constitution and tell us where the POTUS has such powers.

Section and Article please.

This is false. There was evidence to begin an investigation into the Trump Campaign.

Thank goodness Trumps DOJ did.

Trump out here explicitly trying to steal the election lol. And yet you continue lol.

3 Likes

Why would that be surprising for DeKalb?

made a profit on convicting criminals too. what’s not to like? Trump* (* stands for impeached 1 term president) likes to pardon criminals close to him though and release traitors

It would be a great idea in a country where people actually cared about clean elections vs partisanship.

Of course even if we were such a country the commission would be stonewalled every step of the way and the states would refuse to cooperate.

We’d be lucky to have any findings in time for the next presidential election because the cases would be tied up in the courts for years and likely even beyond 2024.

The problem is that he failed to.

Didn’t Trump say no one would be talking about COVID after November 3rd?

As I recall, the posters here called Bill IFP (Impeached Former President) Clinton amidst gales of laughter so feel free to use that.

Don’t you mean impeached one-term president who lost the popular vote twice?

1 Like

but billy won re-election. Trump* is in a class by himself.

i do thank you for the correction