2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

It’s right in the OP my friend and I just posted it again. The link is right there and it proves that what I said, in the latter part of 2016…and you labeled me a conspiracist because you couldn’t see it…is now out in the open. John Brennan, James Comey were all a part of a Clinton conspiracy and you ate it all up…even when I pointed it out. Now you’re just acting silly.

No i labeled you a conspiracist because you went from discussing possible corruption to a multi faceted multi level ordeal.

Run along. Even when you’re proven wrong, you aren’t big enough to admit it and it really is that simple.

Signing a settlement decree working around the State legislation makes him seem corrupt to put it mildly.

How?

This doesn’t make sense. How does the consent decree imply “corruption”?

See if it’s funny i have never been rude to you. But that’s okie. The thread is there for everyone to read

The deal struck between the Dems and this Sec of State smells to high heaven.

The Dems must of had dirt on the SoS. Otherwise, no way their assertion that minorities were disproportionately affected when they had their ballots rejected in prior elections would of gone on this deceptive path working around the State Legislation.

Ok, that’s not an answer to my question.

Let’s start with an easier one. What is the “consent decree”? What did it do?

Please spare us more deflection. Fulton county having 150 precincts with Biden plus 90% is not legit.

Why not?

Are you under the impression that partisanship is evenly split around the country?

My precinct voted for Biden well over 90% - because I live somewhere that doesn’t have many Republicans.

Sure. Democrats and the Chinese paid for machines to manipulate vote counts in favour of Biden in some precincts, and Republicans and the Russians paid for machines to manipulate vote counts in favour of Trump in others. Is this your new conspiracy theory?

K…and this is after you were PROVEN wrong.

So it’s the settlement decree that caused the fraud…

Lol

How do you prove that allegation?

Allan

Isn’t this just taking the high road?

No need to back pedal.

We already discussed a pattern where there are blue and red pockets around the country that vote 90% + like Washington DC. I even went through the trouble to show you how 94% of DC is either registered Dem or No Party.

Fulton #'s don’t align in a similar fashion…

How about we just impeach them for violating their oath of office and charge them with sedition? Weren’t these same bozos suggesting secession as well?

I don’t understand why everyone is wasting their time arguing about Georgia. Even if the state flipped back to Trump, Biden still has more then 270 for the win.

Dominion scanning machines were used in Maricopa County here. There were a few Republicans that won in this county such as the GOP Maricopa County Attorney along with a couple of other Republicans. The Maricopa County Recorders race was very close with the Republican winning it.
Joe Biden won Maricopa County by 2.17% while Mark Kelly (now Senator) won Maricopa County by 3.9%. Democrat Sheriff Penzone won his re-election bid in Maricopa County by about 12%.

No…but nice try projecting your type of thinking onto me.

No worries, the Trump intel probably understands the plan to overthrow the legit government had to have contingencies built in just in case the massive fraud was caught in only one or two states.