2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

What questions?

I don’t predict the future. I’ll wait till the 6th. So will you. :slightly_smiling_face:

#1 I would expect that CNN (don’t know about MSNBC) will have live coverage to highlight the suckers that are afraid of and have been duped by Trump.

#2 You still don’t get how the process works given that is is the law, an objection (in writing by a Senator and Representative) can be made, debated in each chamber and then a vote of each chamber is made. If one or both of the chambers reject the objection, then the objection is officially rejected and the EC votes are counted. So not, there is not commission (a) authorized under the law, and (b) no option to hold counting the EC votes for a commission result.

(Now as I said previously I have no opposition to a Bipartisan Commission to examine election practices and suggesting improvements that Congress can enact for future Federal elections. But that isn’t the kind of commission you© want.)
.WW, PSHS

How can anyone argue with this Senator and what he’s exposing?

1 Like

I can easily. The Republican sos did. I can too.

It’s you who don’t believe the sos that’s think it’s fraud.

It been rejected in court. So judges rejected it too.

The facts are very clear.

You choose not to see them.

Allan

Very easily. He hasn’t “exposed” anything at all - he’s just whining.

The fact that a video makes you feel good doesn’t make it true.

It turns out it was Old Man Trump behind the election fraud the whole time!

And he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for his distinct lack of competence or intellect!

3 Likes

…and by your responses, you must just sit there with fingers in each ear, mumbling la-la-la-la-la-… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right back actcha.

By all means, continue to “reguribleet” more comfort videos to make you feel better, but they’re not going to overcome the reality you are so desperate to avoid.

Like usual, I’ll be waiting on you when you finally arrive… :sunglasses:

For someone with the track record for predictions that you have, learning humility might help you out with the inevitable embarrassment.

Sorry that my predictions were made so long ago, that you can’t remember…drip, drip, drip… :sunglasses:

I remember them very clearly.

I also remember that they never came true. All your “drips” turned out to be nothing at all.

I’m not going to waste any more time going back and forth with you on this. You are arguing in bad faith.

My question is, will you now apologize?

How many years ago did I make a thread saying that I see something that’s happened to our country, that’s very scary. What I thought I was seeing, were the top levels of government agencies, illegally colluding together to promote their ideological agenda. It hit me in the face when Loretta Lynch was caught by the media, meeting with Bill Clinton, three days prior to her having to make a decision regarding the investigation into Hillary’s emails. She was asked if she’d recuse herself and she quickly stated, “no but that she would accept the recommendation of the FBI Director”. Then James Comey went on national tv and announced all of the laws Hillary had broken but that no lawyer could prosecute her because there was no “intent”. We were witnessing the collusion of the FBI and the DoJ to exonerate Hillary.

In my eyes, this was unbelievable and I wondered how deep this went? Does it go all the way to the White House? Many here labeled me a conspiracist and have stuck with that label ever since. I’m really not but when things don’t make sense to me, I tend to look for what does make sense.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified notes of former CIA Director John Brennan showing that he briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s alleged “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.”

1 Like

Spot on Smyrna!

The reckoning is at hand.

2 Likes

No It’s not.

There is nothing to reckon. And no we won’t see. We know. We saw.

You’re one of the few, that remembered me saying this and kept reminding me of it because it hadn’t been exposed yet? Remember? I asked you then if you’d apologize when it was exposed one day. Now it has and this is your apology?

You ate from the trough of Russian collusion for years and regurgibleeted it here in Hannity Land. Then libs jumped on impeachment against Trump for your dumb suspicions of what Biden actually did. Libs have no credibility. You’re being used by the MSM to regurgibleet what ever they want perpetuated. Be better than this.

your drip thread stands as a monument to your conspiracy theories.

The alpha the omega the IF

How can you deny what’s now proven. The documents confirming what I suspected have now been released so that even you can see it. Why are you still in denial?

1 Like

Proven? We can go into your thread to discuss that. I can pull each snd everyone of your drips and you can show me what’s been proven. Not alleged. Proven

Oh and by the way just as a fun side note. Proven in what court of law… yeah that’s what i thought.

Second side note. FBI has been corrupt since its inception.