2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Well that was fun reading. Once again a lot of accusations and no evidence.

Try to imagine you are the President and reporting to you are heads of the FBI/CIA, Dept’s of Justice/Defense, National Intelligence, Homeland Security, etc.

Clinton conceded Election Night-big difference…

Republicans. Scream and point the finger and accuse others of what they do.

1 Like

Way premature to state this election is over. Check out the Constitution for how this really is working.

Who? What? Wait a minute…

1 Like

Sooner or later, these lawyers are going to piss off the wrong judge. Rule 11 has teeth.

Trump never said any person is above the law for voter fraud.

Who cares, people just want to have confidence that elections are fair.

Yes. Even though the margins were smaller she wasn’t a sore loser.

What does that say about DJT??

1 Like

Hilarious.

Hate her all you want, Hillary showed up and played the game to the end, didn’t walk off crying and trying to take the ball home. She even showed up at the inauguration. You think Donald will do that?

1 Like

Only for supporters of the guy that lost the election.

My favorite was after Trumps inauguration speech George W. Bush turned to Hillary and said, “Well that was some weird ■■■■■■

4 Likes

Or a million people have moved to Georgia since 2016? Could have something to do with it…

Outcome is still not determined. When it is, I imagine Joe supporters will be out of their minds if in the final analysis Trump is re-elected.

More and more whistleblowers are coming forward.

We shouldn’t be surprised, Joe told us what they had done.

"Joe Biden said his campaign has assembled the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” in a podcast published Saturday — an unfortunate slip of the tongue, as the presidential election will likely see major legal battles over the legitimacy of millions of ballots cast via mass-mail voting."

We should believe him.

1 Like

FoxNews and others have debunked this. The only way you could interpret this quote as an attempt to commit voter fraud is if you are actively seeking a conspiracy.

Then, where is this other organization? When did they form it? Who was involved? Do you have a link?

Did you read either of those links I provided?