2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Well also have some of them caught on film planning it.

1 Like

You donā€™t suppose Trump is starting up investigations of Biden based on 'credible accusations", do you?

2 Likes

It really is exasperating when ā€œtraditionalā€ norms are dispensed.

Trump got the muddy end of the stick for 4 years so I donā€™t have a lot of sympathy when the boot is on the other foot.

We are all more progressive than traditional anyway.

1 Like

In excess of 70 millions votes this time around is a all-time record for a Republican.

And I am happy to see that so many new voters signed up and the the overall participation was way up.
And for months I heard a whole bunch of Trump supporters use the term ā€œlandslideā€. And to be fair, I heard the same thing about Biden. A landslide didnā€™t happen. But as always the election gave us a winner.

Historically the President gets more votes than any and all other candidates down under.

No reason to believe this isnā€™t the case here when the audits, re-counts and legal proceedings come to an end.

1 Like

My point was that America also rejected the radicalized DNC in the process of this election.

1 Like

You can believe whatever you choose, just like the rest of us. 100% of anything in elections NEVER happens, but we have a good idea of where you are going here.

Me neither, just sad the state of affairs where voter confidence is likely heading towards an all time low in GA, PA, MI, AZ, WI, NV, MN and maybe other places too.

Would not be surprised if Donald Trump Jr or even his dad believed that the Russians would hack the election and give them the win and when that does not appear to happen theyā€™ve resorted to this sort of reverse conspiracy theory that the democrats did something shady.

More people at Fox News cutting off the tomfoolery until solid proof is given. I am sure our host will follow the same Fox News standards tonight and rise above the tomfoolery

3 Likes

What an original thought, you do stand up comedy too?

I am enjoying watching the reaction to One Term President Event. Just pretend that The Donald didnā€™t lose, he actually won! Itā€™s magic!

Yep massive stuffing of ballots is precisely what is being legally pursued here and other states too.

The one filed in Federal Court in PA today.
https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/2020-11-09-complaint-as-filed.pdf

Weā€™ll seeā€¦

Imagine if The Donald wins it.
Will be legal not magic.

Has this accusation been made in any specific way? How did this ballot stuffing occur? So far, all Iā€™ve seen is the Trump campaign claiming it could have been done when they werenā€™t looking.

Please donā€™t stop.

For starters read kingarthur65ā€™s post on PA for some ideasā€¦

Stay tunedā€¦