2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Anti-Trump judges have blocked progress of the complaints to evidentiary hearings where it would be determined whether the evidence is garbage or substantive. We won’t know whether it is garbage or not until the evidence is allowed to be weighed in a court. No judge has dismissed the evidence as garbage. They have dismissed the complaint on the basis of there potentially being an undesirable electoral outcome if the case were allowed to proceed to an evidentiary hearing.

1 Like

Apparently 1-2 more states have joined Texas, as of today, in suing PA, GA, WI, and MI over inadequate election procedures/handling, with the electors clause of the 14th amendment being the main law targeted.

As to what states they are, I’m not sure but I’m looking into it now. There’s also a 23-state coalition joining the four states against Texas. With Colorado being the most recent add to the roster.

You know this lawsuit will be thrown out by Monday, right?

2 Likes

No, they pretty much ALL dismissed the “evidence” as garbage (as well as pointed out the ridiculousness of the proposed remedies).

And 50+ anti-Trump judges in a row! What are the odds, quadrillion to one?

2 Likes

Possibly. But you never know, with a supposedly Conservative SC.

What judge wants their family threatened by leftist thugs? That’s all that happened… judges protecting their families.

1 Like

It’ll be thrown out precisely because it’s a Conservative court.
But Trump really doesn’t want to win it anyway.
He’s developed his new business plan post-Presidency and so far it’s working well for him.

1 Like

Yeah, like all of those fine people who lined up in front of election official’s homes with guns and Trump signs.

1 Like

The SCOTUS does not want to hear election cases where the states make their election laws.
Roberts has a strong feeling that the integrity of the court must be upheld.
And so he will make a good case that the court should not hear this case.
And I agree that Trump has a new business plan that has already netted him north of #200M big bucks.
And I think that if he makes the statement that he is running again in 2024 the bucks will be flowing in.

I haven’t thought for one minute that Trump believes there was massive voter fraud.
Hell, he started priming the pump months ago when he repeatedly stated the only way he could lose is if the Democrats cheated.
He’s been rewarded by conning people his whole adult life. This one is his greatest accomplishment and the money is rolling in.

I will never understand how so many people don’t see it.

2 Likes

Years ago when I saw him on TV I told my wife that he was a con man. You could tell because he would say anything to make the people asking the questions happy while building himself up. And I learned early on that a good con man can suck in a lot of gullible people. I remember on these boards that there were many folks that referred to us as “low information voters”. Well back at ya. I just don’t understand why Trump supports are so ignorant of his lack of even being interested in what the job is. It’s been four years!.

This is so true. It’s his grift.

SEND MONEY!!!

People who have been conned can never admit they were conned.

The beauty of the conster.

And he is very good at what he does. North of $200M worth. Suckers.

Mark this. The American public will not allow our democracy to be trashed.
These people know better. There is no evidence that there was any fraud.

We aren’t a democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic that indirectly elects the POTUS.

We directly elect Senators and Representatives but not Presidents.

People need to go back and take a remedial class in civics and gov’t.

2 Likes

We are a constitutional republic that is also a representative democracy. The fact that the President is elected indirectly doesn’t change that.

No need to go through so much trouble, you can just review the Learn About the United States: Quick Civics Lessons for the Naturalization Test (PDF) section on American democracy.

2 Likes

You know he’s loving it that he has so many enablers in “conservative” media that have attached themselves like remoras to his new business model. They don’t really believe there is massive voter fraud either, but there’s a lot of money in it for them, too.

Perhaps reading would be in order.

We directly elect Senators and Representatives but not Presidents.

Your citation of course confirms this.

In a representative democracy the elected members of the Legislature pass the laws rather than “The People”.

The “Democracy” happens in two places, in congress and when we elect those representatives and senators.

Reading what? You said we aren’t a democracy which is incorrect. The study guide created by our own government for the naturalization test even says so.