2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

If dear-leader tells 'em it’s fraud, they believe it. Good little doggies.

The quoted portion you keep ignoring.

So everyone who donates to a losing candidate is a sucker?

Interesting metric there GW.

So what is left going to do about it? Burn the country down if SCOTUS gives it to states Reps?

The left-wing media has done serious disservice to their minions over the last few years. Hell last 2 decades.

No, of course not.

But it is possible that one might consider people who donated to losing candidates after they lost might be suckers.

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t remember the same opinions being offered over Al Gore’s or Hillary’s nor the DNC’s donors following their losses.

I guess somehow that’s Different… .

1 Like

It is incredibly difficult for a candidate who lost to keep raising money. It happens a lot of the time - campaigns go unto debt and end up losing.

A lot of losing campaigns have to raise funds to pay back their debts, even after they lose.

But only Donald Trump has pretended that he really won in order to con his supporters into paying his campaign debts.

1 Like

If millions of votes are thrown out and voters are disenfranchised in the name of Donald Trump’s ego? Yes. I’ll bring the matches.

1 Like

Nope, everyone should burn down the country because we officially threw democracy in the trash in favor of a court to pick the leader. The constitution doesn’t matter anymore.

At that point Trump might as well call himself dictator.

Crazy that some people would cheer on killing our Democracy for Donald Trump.

Thankfully the election wasn’t even close. Can you imagine how bad this would all be if they were trying to overturn only one State to stay in power?

You will be late to the party.
Your© buddies started bringing matches before the election.

1 Like

It’s the constitution that lays out the process that is being used and the process that will be used. If something is illegal about what the courts and SCOTUS is doing, point it out.

If…the SCOTUS determines that these votes are illegal, would you still bring the matches?

Its not that crazy, though. Millions of people have put Trump on a pedestal, to them, he is almost like a king.

And they (Trumplicans) would certainly throw away democracy and ignore the constitution (the same document they claimed to abide by up until the election of 2020). All of their hopes and dreams is dependent on one body, the Supreme Court, to determine the election.

Citizens voting? Nope! Not important.

1 Like

Every state has certified the votes.
Every state followed the laws they agreed upon.
I’m curious why Texas is so concerned about what Wisconsin did. Why isn’t Texas concerned about what Idaho did?

Whether or not, Governors, AGs and lower courts, have the right to change election rules, outside of what the Constitution of the United States says.

1 Like

States did it before the election.
Texas was one one of them as well.
What makes Texas different from Wisconsin?
Why isn’t Virginia included? They made changes as well?

Since this isn’t going to happen no need to worry about it.

It’s akin to an to a 5 mile wide asteroid hitting Washington DC on Monday at exactly 1pm est.

The 306 Biden electors will vote for Biden. The 232 trump electors will vote for trump.

This happens Monday. Votes are transmitted to the Vice President, and they will be counted on January 6th and two weeks later we will have president Biden.

Is inevitable as the sun rising today.

Allan

I would think the ruling affects all states equally, regardless of whether or not they’re included.

The ruling? Lol. Hang your hat on that glimmer of hope…

Allan