2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

You changing your story now?

“No evidence” ( that’s black and white. No means no)

Now it’s

“Not substantial evidence” ( that is a judgement call and supports my claim that evidence was presented)

You simply posted a false statement… that’s all . And I caught it and now you are adjusting to the next level of the narrative that MSM tells you to go to if the first level is found to be false.

Come-on. She has 2 degrees!!
One from Elementary school and 1 from high school!

Wait…what? How do you know about that? And it wasn’t a party… it was a …gathering of people with a common interest in astroloastronomy, I think. And she assured me there was never any sex involved. Who is this?

Senate GOP Whip John Thune sounds skeptical about Texas challenge to other states election results: “I just don’t know why a state like Texas, which never wants anybody telling them what to do, now wants to tell a bunch of other states how to run their elections.”

2 Likes

We know it was fraud. But it was undetectable fraud. Take our word for it.

Allan

Maybe they should figure out why.

1 Like

These are the kinds of contortions these people go through, arguing that the GA Sec. of State - who is currently elected by direct vote of GA citizens - should instead be chosen by the General Assembly so that the SOS is accountable to the people(???).

Don’t worry, we’ll keep him accountable for you.

if the supreme court were to somehow decide to throw out the 4 states ballots the house should refuse to seat any of the 106 GOP members who are in favor of the lawsuit.
it doesnt matter if the supreme court were to decide they dont have that power becasue we wouldnt have a legitimate government anyway

Still madly flailing away I see.

You are, as usual, confused about basic concepts like what testimony is.

Yaaaa… obviously. I just don’t have the personal experience with the justice system that some do. Glad you are here to clear things up.

I’ve read a few dozen of the affidavits.

My take-aways:

people who signed affidavits under oath that [they think that] there was fraudulent election processes used

(Bracketed words added by me)

Most of the affidavits lay out complaints of treatment, criticism about perceived disorganization and speculation about circumstances they didn’t like.

I am happy to take there word for the time being that there were slights, and rudeness and that the level of inclusiveness came short in places. But these are some distance from voter fraud. These are similar to complaints from people who think the requirements for ID are coyote fraud, or that voter roll purging is illegal.

The ones that do approach claiming fraud are highly speculative “I saw them bring in a box of all Biden votes”…

Do you have a particular affidavit or a few that we can discuss that have claims that rise beyond disclusion from the process and move into the “I saw fraud” space?

3 Likes

I have seen Texan’s get their hackles up at the slightest suggestion of outside interference in their affairs.

Perhaps they should be consistent and mind their own ■■■■■■■ business as to how other States run their elections.

2 Likes

Good point. I know someone here is a huge fan of not sticking noses into other people’s backyard. Supremacy of the local, right? How to feel about Texas trying to tell other states that they are running their elections incorrectly?

1 Like

Looks like people can mess with Texas. Amen.

1 Like

Any projection about when the SCOTUS will dismiss?

Possibly as soon as tomorrow afternoon, otherwise, 9:30 am Monday morning when the regular order list is released.

In this context yes. But I’ll have to back off a that a little bit. My grandfather was a Jewish immigrant to El Paso, which had a thriving Jewish immigrant population. He later moved to New Orleans. His business was the first to trade with Japan after WWII, and my family still has his medal, The Order of the Rising Sun, yhe highest peacetime medal that can be awarded by Japan. And my brother-in-law is a long-time police officer in San Antonio, who played a part in the HBO documentary on the new mental illness unit. So I guess you have to take the good with the insane.

1 Like

Apparently, this is the end of the thread. It’s run it’s course. Conclusion: no fraud. Catch you all on the flip side.

1 Like