2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Correction " His actions while president inspired people to vote for his opponent over 80 million times."

That’s your opinion.

his lawyers should be disbarred for filing frivolous lawsuits

Sure it is. But it is also a fact that a Lawyer knows what is going to happen if they make a claim in court and don’t have the evidence to back it up.

What they did certainly did fit into the framework of “frivolous lawsuits” as defined by the ABA. And I have read where over a 1000 Lawyers have sent letters saying as such. I am guessing that some of them will receive public censure instead of getting disbarred. However it is a different story for Joe diGenova who said on radio that a former government offical should be shot. That one went way over the edge.

Since when don’t you have a sense of humor?

Normally you seem to enjoy some good old fashioned wit

I seem to remember an actual comedian making a similar “joke” about Trump and some were calling for prison time and the ending of her career, among other things. Wonder what’s (D)ifferent?

1 Like

81% of the counties Trump won in the swing states used Dominion software.

Maybe we should investigate whether Trump got as many votes as he says he did.

They have evidence. Stop the narrative. The court was afraid to look at it because they didn’t want to stand in front of a moving train. People are afraid of your© thugs.

1 Like

The best part of believers in The Fake Fraud Narrative is they have an excuse for everything.

3 Likes

What is it? And why haven’t they shown it in court?:

Yes, I have a sense of humor. But I didn’t think his comment was humorous. And for him to say after the fact that he was just kidding rang about a hollow as when Trump has done it multiple times. But we will see. He is getting sued by Chris Krebs. We will see how a judge or jury sees it.

Too funny

They have. Your MSM won’t let you know that.

Excuse me? I don’t know what your source(s) are, so maybe you can give me some links. But if they are saying that it is false. I have been following this and reading the opinions of the courts that these cases have been brought. At first Rudy and crew tried to pass off signed affidavits as evidence when they knew full well that they were hearsay. And so multiple Judge’s asked them for the evidence to back up their claims. And when they could not produce any the cases ended. If you have noticed the more recent cases are not based on a claim of voter and or counting fraud because they have not yet found any evidence.

Naaa
 not worth it. I actually saw the testimony of people who signed affidavits under oath that there was fraudulent election processes used. No one needed to send me links. Those with any intellectual curiosity can find what I found
 unless they are told not to by their handlers.

1 Like

And that testimony was not substantial evidence. If it had be the cases would have proceeded and not ended. There was no fraud and there are over 50 court cases to say that it is a fact.
But hey, I realize that you will never believe it. So be it. I will bet you dollars to dog nuts that when this is all over you will be in a pretty small percentage of folks who will carry on with that mindset.

The Texas case ACTUALLY said there was no evidence of fraud, which proved there was fraud.

Now you are saying there is Evidence, but Texas wasnt looking at the right news source, or something?
honest - I can’t keep up with the ridiculous arguments anymore.

1 Like

Like the girl you wish you hadn’t started a conversation with at a party? You know, the former stripper?

I don’t watch the MSM.

I read the court documents.

I actually called in to listen to the court proceedings that Judge Brann oversaw.

They haven’t presented any evidence.

And The Kraken court filings were in my belief deliberately sloppy so as to guarantee they’d be thrown out because Sidney Powell knows she has nothing.