2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

It’s cute you believe this but math is difficult to follow for many people.

1 Like

I have seen a few people questioning the “massive” increase in voter turnout in states such as Michigan and Wisconsin during this recent election. But Wisconsin’s voter turnout was a bit low in 2016 due to Hillary Clinton never having campaigned there and with a strict voter ID law that just went into effect there then. Wisconsin had a 10.82% increase in voter turnout from 2016 to 2020. And Michigan had a 15.42% increase in voter turnout from 2016 to 2020.

However, Florida and Texas had a larger increase in voter turnout than Michigan and Wisconsin from 2016 to 2020. Trump won both of these two states. Florida had a 17.49% increase in voter turnout from 2016 to 2020. Texas had a huge increase in turnout from 2016 to 2020. Texas had a 26.15% increase in voter turnout from 2016 to 2020. And Biden got 1,381,258 more votes in 2020 from Texas than what Clinton got from Texas in 2016. Biden’s Texas vote percentage increase from Clinton’s Texas vote percentage increase is as much as 35.6%.

1 Like

Because we know he did not lose. We’ve known for weeks. There is no doubt.

It’s only a matter of debate for full blown morons and the grifters taking advantage of them.

There’s no paranoia. There’s some very nice libs attempting to explain reality to people who are afraid of it, and there’s me just laughing at the morons.

This has been a never ending victory parade fueled by trumpster tears.

4 Likes

The case may still be pending - although there is actually no petition for certiorari on the SCOTUS docket.

But the fact that they denied the injunctive relief is pretty clear evidence that whatever they decide regarding Kelly’s suit, it will not effect this year’s election.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

hvg3r

1 Like

I agree!

Still not tired of all the winning.

Flush twice.

I believe so far we have flushed 55 times.

5 Likes

Hear! Hear! Post of the Year in my book. :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Yes mam, here’s a nice story of another fine lady becoming a winner through old fashioned hard work.

Also one who very much remains in the forefront of helping American’s see this election up close and personal.

Blush…thank you gooddad409 for the kind words!

Or… and now hear me out… the claims are garbage.

5 Likes

even texas politicians think the texas suit is garbage

john cornyn
"I frankly struggle to understand the legal theory of it. Number one, why would a state, even such a great state as Texas, have a say-so on how other states administer their elections?” he said. “We have a diffused and dispersed system and even though we might not like it, they may think it’s unfair, those are decided at the state and local level and not at the national level.”

chip roy a hard core trump supporter
Today, a number of my colleagues will be filing an amicus brief in support of the lawsuit filed by the State of Texas regarding the election results of several other states. Respectfully, I will not join because I believe the case itself represents a dangerous violation…

…of federalism & sets a precedent to have one state asking federal courts to police the voting procedures of other states.

To be certain, the reckless adoption of massive mail-in ballots and changes to important signature matching (& other rules) in these and other…

…states increased the casting of illegal votes and undermine confidence in our elections. The American people are raising legitimate questions & they deserve answers. I strongly support the continued pursuit of litigation where most likely to succeed - such as Georgia.

…to bring to light any illegal votes & encourage, if necessary, state legislatures to alter their electors accordingly.

But, I cannot support an effort that will almost certainly fail on grounds of standing and is inconsistent with my beliefs about protecting Texas…

.sovereignty from the meddling of other states. Our remedy must be, from this day forward, to decline to allow the usurpation of our authority as people - through our states - to govern ourselves in all respects.

1 Like

Just the facts. :+1:

Here you go:

Well.
Remember what Hillary advised before the election. “Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.”

Well, she’s getting that back in spades. Trump doesn’t give up.

Obviously, you think you know more than me. But that’s fine.

Joe Biden is going to develop a disease and resign.

Joe Biden, "If I reach something where there is a fundamental disagreement that we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign," he said

If they were honest Lawyer’s they would have told Trump that he didn’t have a snowballs chance in hell in the courts. But instead they humored him and took his followers money. And they have proceeded to keep the gravy train moving.

To give up would mean that the money gravy train would stop.
I think that he is smart enough to know he lost. But he is raking in the bucks.