2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Trump has been searching for some AG to be crazy enough to do his bidding. I mean republican control GA and the governor and sec of state stood their ground. This guy Paxton is insane enough to take this on. I’m wondering if FL will join in.

live shot of the SCOTUS receiving the email

7 Likes

Mustn’t make voting safer during worst plague in three generations. Must go begging the black robed tyrants.

AG Paxton needs to mind his own state. He’s the one who brought the lawsuit to gut the ACA.

1 Like

You would need to check with @Safiel, I’m not sure but I don’t see why they would be required to hear a frivolous case. The fancy Latin terms might be different for original jurisdiction v. appellate jurisdiction, but I would think that SCOTUS would have the power to dismiss a case because various reasons, such as lack of standing, timeliness of the filing, lack of evidence, etc.

IMHO, while Texas can file under original jurisdiction to the SCOTUS their case falls flat for two reasons:

A. They have no standing to challenge the internal laws of another state that has no impact on Texas.

B. The second is timelines of the filing. These emergency adaptions were made MONTHS ago, we’ll before the General Election and in some cases before the Primaries. Not a peep out of Texas in all that time, but now that Trump clearly lost and lost in a big way, NOW they want to raise an issue? Sorry, you had your chance and waited until your guy lost. Suck it up buttercup.

JMHO of course.
.WW, PSHS

can you smell the utopia brewing?

1 Like

That was Rudy.

6 Likes

Ken Paxton…there’s a guy who could use a pardon.

1 Like

I hope this occupies all of Paxton’s time.

I’m happy with Ken Paxton. I think that he is one of the reasons that Texas is turning purple.

1 Like

@mods can you merge this thread to the election fraud thread, if it’s okay with you?

Dem has been saying that texas will turn blue/purple forever. When might that be?

Agreed or enacted laws through legislation process?

While I agree with @FlameHeart on most issues, I do not in this instance. This thread is about a legal case between 5 states.

Perhaps the forum should have a heading for “Legal”

Maybe you’re right. Just don’t want things cluttering up the forums is all.

This thread is not about fraud.

I can see both sides…If it gets moved, so be it.

I would like to see a “Legal” catagory though. Legal cases interest me.

2 Likes

The suit regards fraud; that’s why I initially made the suggestion. But maybe Komobu has a point.

2 Likes

Watch out, komobu, the nay-sayers are on their way. I have to take an Abnormal Psychology exam, but I’ll be back.

Actually, this suit - like all of the others - does not actually allege that any fraud took place.

There is a reason for that.

2 Likes