2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

All of the court filings are available online. You can see the evidence they are putting forth. You can read the rulings. We can all “know that”. None of it is secret or hidden.

Sweet! Not tired of winning yet!

Christmas everyday with all of Donald’s losing!

What was your point?
The mueller investigation lead to 7 people going to jail for lying about russian ties.
The Trump campign tried to colluied with Russia but but found no evidence Trump knew or was involved

So 99% of Dems accepted that and moved on. Trump was impeached for his call trying to get the Ukraine to lie for him. Nothing to do with this.

What Dems didn’t do is keep insisting that there was secert evidence and mueller was in on it.

Unlike Republicans who continue to believe a obvious lie with no evidence and would rather think there are hundards of thousands of co-conspirators of all levels of Government, including Trump allies and Judges Trump appointed, be accepting the Truth

Trump lost a Election.

What will it take for you to accept the Truth??

Or, and hear me out here, Trump just lost the election decisively because he intentionally appealed only to his base even before he decided to rail against the restrictions his own administration recommended when a pandemic hit.

You guys live in like a Saturday morning cartoon version of reality. In all seriousness, don’t take the Q pill. You’re real close but hopefully haven’t crossed the line yet.

3 Likes

It never ends.

2 Likes

Ooooorrrrr…the Justices saw nothing in the filing to warrant their review.

Listen to yourself. You seem to believe that an incredible number of Republicans are cowards or being coerced to bow to the liberals. Some might say that sounds like conspiracy thinking.

Ah so now Trump is losing because judges everywhere are being coerced.

There’s no fighting a mindset where there is an excuse absolutely every setback.

Nope…it simply CAN’T be possible that Trump’s cases have zero merit.

It just has to be coercion or bribes or Deep State or Trump Derangement Symdrome.

Sigh…

If liberals are that strong and powerful, they’re also strong enough to win elections, too.

The President was not impeached for Obstruction of Justice.

His impeachment had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation

Arizona is done!
https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1336468654389649411?s=20

Look what they did to Scalia.

1 Like

I wonder if people feel it when they give over their critical faculties and go full on conspiracy theory lover…or does it just happen?

Texas is suing the four battleground states trying to have the results of their elections thrown out. He claims that the states changed the rules without the legislative authority, and as a result, weakened the votes of the other states.

They say since this is a dispute between the states, it goes to the Supreme Court and not the lower courts.

2 Likes

This is just sad.

Also. I wonder why they aren’t suing Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, or any other states Trump won? I guess everything was hunky dory in those states. Funny that.

7 Likes

I don’t expect the SCOTUS to even accept the case.

All the states in question enacted emergency voting changed due to a pandemic that has infected millions of Americans and killed over a quarter of a million.

Each state enacted those rules BEFORE the election and Texas waits until just before mid-night of Safe Harbor day to say something. The time to file was BEFORE the election and the results of well - “my guy lost” - were known.

.WW, PSHS

How do you think this will end up?

My answer: Nowhere but more angst and outrage for the fans.

Excellent. News has been boring lately.

popcorn

Do they have the right not to take it? It is a case between states. I would think they would have to rule one way or the other.

No they don’t have to do anything.

The states changed the rules BEFORE the General Election because of COVID. The particular state houses agreed to these changes.

We see right before our eyes the whiny ass bitches known as the GOP just to smooth the feathers of Master Dictator.

Now Idiot Ted Cruz wants to grandstand in front of SCOTUS.

4 Likes