2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Have you not seen the supposed “evidence?”

Internet says the court only hears about 2% of the 7000 cases they are asked to take.

They have important work to do, taking a Trumper Tantrum case is not one of those.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

So if none of us are sure, what point is there to arguing?

How do you provide evidence that something does not exist?

Usually absence of evidence is enough. Well, always.

You mean the one where 37 people were indicted, 7 people were found or admired guilt, and 5 people went to jail??

3 Likes

The “evidence” is all publically available.

I’ve seen it. Why haven’t you?

So far, everybody has decided that it’s bogus. So . . . it’s bogus. Get it? Don’t be distracted by Trump’s personality disorder because this is all that there is.

Nope. It is that the argument put forth has been rejected at all points along the court system.

They failed to make their case.

There was no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. It was all “he said-she said.” An investigation was done, and they found NOTHING.

Trump just can’t catch a break

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1336446671346077700

2 Likes

So you think there is secert evidence that they have not put into their court filings?

Why?

Impeachment is a political action, not a legal action.

Different rules.

Correct. There was none that Trump was involved. They didn’t impeach him for anything to do with Russia

1 Like

Well, obviously because it’s a secret!

Glad you agree.

We agree with the Trump fraudulent election claims.

I wasn’t talking to you.

So shoot me.

Mueller didn’t find anything. As you said a few posts down (in case you have to attack my reading comprehension to satisfy your swollen ego), Trump was impeached on OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. Not Russia interference. You missed the point.

5k plus posts…at this point I have all but resigned myself to the fact that “election fraud” is something Trumpers are not going to let go because they are not ready to let go of Trump…

Trump is the GOP all aboard 2024 :steam_locomotive:

5 Likes