2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Die for Trump?
His bitch ass is not worth dying for. I guran-damn-tee Trump would not do the same for this person or anyone else including his own wife and children.

Spot.

On.

Too bad.

I really wanted to see just how firmly Trump grasped Cruzā€™ manhood.

1 Like

The real takeaway is that the 9-0 ruling on the PA suit means that the Supreme Courtā€™s patience with these frivolous suits is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  over.

2 Likes

People are being coerced. I donā€™t think itā€™s lack of patience. I think itā€™s lack of integrity. A lot of people are doing an about-face and itā€™s going to become known sooner or later. Money and death threats cannot influence everything. The fact that they are refusing to even review it speaks volumes, and is something unprecedented. There is possible evidence, whether you want to see it or not. Denial is simply a defense mechanism, and you canā€™t keep it up for long.

There is nothing unprecedented about the Supreme Court refusing to hear a case. They refuse to hear hundreds of cases a year.

Orā€¦ and now hear me outā€¦ the case was garbage.

7 Likes

Holy crap, what an unintentionally ironic post.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s much more likely that thereā€™s a massive international conspiracy, and all the Supreme Court justices are in on it.

5 Likes

The supreme court is being coerced? You should let somone knowā€¦

3 Likes

They got to Amy quick!

1 Like

Yes, cases with nothing to support them- that is, there is nil- neither ā€œfrivilousā€ evidence or credible evidence- that support it. This is different. There are witnesses that could be testified or subpoenaed, in the very least. There is video footage.

No, thatā€™s not how this all works.

As a general rule, the Supreme Court does not hear new evidence.

When they refuse to hear a case, that means they agree with the lower courtā€™s decision.

Mike Kelleyā€™s case did not assert any of that.

It was a different kind of garbage he was arguing.

All efforts to claim fraud are fraudulent.

Additionally, they may be playing it cautiously, since the issue is so heated and politics are so polarized- they may not want someone to accuse them of being pro-Trump, which could cause negative consequences from the mob.

You ever wonder why executions arenā€™t decided by the public, and why executions arenā€™t held in public? Itā€™s not over until the fat lady sings; there are still many lawsuits pending.

No there isnā€™t. Nor are there any credibile witnesses other then hearsay (with other witness that say the opposite)

You were conned. Nothing those people that told you to doantea panned out.
Nothing has been dealyed. Nothing has changed

There is either a international consipercy involving hundards of thousands of people including Republican Elected officials, judges appointed by Trump, thousands of Poll workers, ballot counters, state and busniess leaders, the US military, and all have somehow managed to keep everyone quiet and hide all the evidence

Or you were lied to by a hand full of con artist that raised millions of $$ based on the desire of others to believe something that wasnā€™t true.

5 Likes

Midnight tonight is the safe harbor deadline.

The fat lady is already warming up. Only a few hours left.

How do you know that? Have you seen the evidence they put forth to decide if it is bogus? Do you know something we donā€™t? To know something is flawed, you have to have an understanding of it in the first place.

Sure worked for the Trump impeachment case, with Russia. At least the Democrats were more than willing to review that one. :joy: The double standard here speaks volumes.