2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

If that’s your best, you admittedly have nothing. Now run along.

Where am i going? I just don’t want to derail the thread. I can just pull up your drip thread and put it on blast but your response will be :sheep:

That’s why i said nevermind and references a rabbit hole

None of that is true, though. It’s right-wing propaganda.

I’m not amazed by it at all. It takes hard work not to do that…work you are obviously unwilling or unable to put in.

Clinton didn’t scheme to connect Trump to Russia. Trump did that himself.

Since your slow to catch on today. Here it is and I started with the very first sentence so as not to make this confusing. I’ll accept your apology.

How many years ago did I make a thread saying that I see something that’s happened to our country, that’s very scary. What I thought I was seeing, were the top levels of government agencies, illegally colluding together to promote their ideological agenda.

Hey microscope, this is what I told you years ago, looking through my telescope. :sunglasses:

Apology for what. I am not apologizing to you for your imagination. It’s yours.

If you could remove your arrogant pride you would but that’s up to you?

What is it about the ease of projection that permeates this board?

Incorrect. Everything against trump is the swamp. Everything not loyal to trump is also swamp. Apparently obesity is not swamp though.

No It’s correct. Everything is the swamp.

So it is said and so it will be

You can joke all you want.

You lecture and lecture and yet show you have zero ability to analyze anything objectively.

You don’t even know how to start.

2 Likes

If there is a safer way to conduct those activities, wouldn’t you choose them?

Trump didn’t receive more votes than any candidate in history. If he had he would have won, given the margin of votes cast.

In fact Trump got the second most votes of any candidate in history and still lost by about 7,000,000 votes.
.WW, PSHS

Another false, unwarranted assumption that you’re lazy if you didn’t show up to vote.

You guys have a strange idea of virtue.

Can you cite an irregularity that has stood up in court. Only one I can think of its that guy in PA who forged a vote for trump.

I enjoy the way some just casually comit themselves to a smorgasbord of conspiracy theories to explain away the simple fact Trump lost.

There’s like 10 layers of crazy one has to traverse through to reach the level of “The dems planned covid alllll along” but here we are, just plainly stated as if its only that or “Divine fate”.

Can’t be that Donald Trump was just an awful president who lost his re-election. No sir.

1 Like

You are 100% correct.

1 Like

Maybe the universality of its existence within humans? Now think of what qualities you assign to the right.