2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

You call it denial. I call it trolling at this point.

1 Like

Itā€™s clear and compelling evidence that Trump is a conspiracy theorist and sore loser, not evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Under that logic we should get rid of cars and go back to the horse and buggy. Those were sacred too.

Isnā€™t it cool, that I pointed out four years ago, what didnā€™t add up and over the course of time, itā€™s been revealed that Hillary attempted to influence the election through implied Russian collusion, paid for a fake dossier that was used by the FBI to remove Trump from office. What was my other thread on it? Oh yeah, will Trump fire Comey on day one? Keep up my friend. My new belief is that there was enough voter fraud to sway the election and over time, that will be proven too. What a shame that I have to live with seeing, what so many can not.

Literally nothing in your drip thread has come to pass.

One indictment.

Your new belief will similarly continue to shift away from reality.

2 Likes

Everything I said has come to pass. What hasnā€™t happened is for the swamp to be removed enough, for those criminal acts to be prosecutedā€¦exceptā€¦one indictment.

No it hasnā€™t. You can review your thread

Every prediction every drip was wrong. I mean itā€™s so staggering itā€™s almost as if there is a total disconnect.

2 Likes

Problem is, he didnā€™t receive more votes than any candidate in history. Biden, with 81 million votes, received more than Trumpā€™s 75 million votes. Math is our friend.

2 Likes

Everything is the swamp, the swamp is everything

If youā€™re right, I also hope itā€™s proven, brought completely into the light, and prosecuted. Iā€™ve said that from the beginning. But so far, all we have are unproven allegations from the losing side.

But they are proven. See thatā€™s the thing. They have been proven through hundreds of pages of affidavits (tht nobody here read ) and grainy video.

The video is still being references

Still

The word debunk is now evil

Hereā€™s the very first sentenceā€¦How many years ago did I make a thread saying that I see something thatā€™s happened to our country, thatā€™s very scary. What I thought I was seeing, were the top levels of government agencies, illegally colluding together to promote their ideological agenda.

Nowā€¦whereā€™s Comey, whereā€™s Brennan, whereā€™s Clapper? They were the top officials I directly spoke of. Now hereā€™s a legal scholar to spell it out for you with factual information, thatā€™s undeniable, that proves what I said four years ago.

1 Like

Maybe I should have said proven in a court of law rather than the court of the Hannity Forum.

3 Likes

What in the hell did you read what it says?

It speaks of Russian interference. I am not getting into this.

Nevermind

I am sorry. I really am. The rabbit hole is deep and dark

Weā€™ve had mail in voting since the Civil War.

Several states, including your Oregon, have had it since the 1990s.

It is not prone to massive fraudā€¦there is no evidence for this. Thatā€™s the Narrative because Trump lost.

Proper ID to get a mail in option? I agree. States like Oregon and Florida and others do this very well.

Thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œproper justificationā€. I want to vote mail in if itā€™s availableā€¦itā€™s none of the stateā€™s business, nor yours, if I have ā€œproper justificationā€. My ā€œproper justificationā€ is I want to do it, and the state makes it available to me.

You like in person voting because you like in person voting. Thatā€™s fineā€¦but thereā€™s no evidence itā€™s either better or ā€œmore nobleā€.

To pretend that it is is the part thatā€™s dumb.

Iā€™d run along too. Youā€™re looking foolish.

Itā€™s amazing to me, how people see, what they want to see and totally ignore the reality thatā€™s slapping them in the faceā€¦even smart people like yourself and then label itā€¦ā€œa rabbit holeā€.

Donā€™t do that. Donā€™t project so obviously.

If thatā€™s your best, you admittedly have nothing. Now run along.

Where am i going? I just donā€™t want to derail the thread. I can just pull up your drip thread and put it on blast but your response will be :sheep:

Thatā€™s why i said nevermind and references a rabbit hole

None of that is true, though. Itā€™s right-wing propaganda.