2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

So start reading. :man_shrugging:

I’m sure I’m not.

Then again…I try and figure out how things work and don’t just accept A Narrative.

I don’t know I was quoting you…You said…

I assumed you knew what information it is that they were withholding. If you don’t know don’t make false claims about the government withholding “this” information.

I think you need to do that way more than me. LOL

Then you tell me. If they claim to know how many illegal votes there were, why won’t they tell you?

False

@altair1013,
Hey…since the thread of yours got bumped into Election Fraud

why don’t you put the title of your thread, into the OP at the top using the edit function…this way we all know what the two examples you listed are examples of. Might make it clearer.

Just a suggestion to people just going through and reading…who may not know your OP was a new thread that got moved here.

No worries, not like ego’s easily bruise here, including apparently President Trump’s…

Another thing that has held up so far is how Trump continues to follow protocol’s-remedies afforded under applicable election laws to contest, object, etc.

And just because circumstances beyond his control have not yet worked out to his satisfaction, everyone should ideally be respecting anyone’s legal rights to pursue such paths nonetheless.

I’m looking forward to the Secret Service having to drag him out kicking and screaming like the petulant man baby he is.

Looks like the lawsuits by Rudy and Jenna dropped off the head lines. Are there any active lawsuits going on still? Or are they just waiting for Jan 6 to attempt to steal the electors?

1 Like

Rudy’s moved on to selling gold coins.

It’s all very predictable.

2 Likes

On the contrary, he and his legal team say they have boatloads of evidence.

Didn’t that boat sink?
.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

You guys aren’t even pretending you don’t want to blatantly steal this election. Hopefully we can delay it so the people’s vote can be bypassed!

What has he done to y’all.

1 Like

So because your team lost and that’s it.

1 Like

Nice, I see what you are doing here.

Turn this around on masking who are the real thieves here.

The press jumped the gun in giving Biden something he was not entitled to, at least not yet.

I will give you that no one will ever allege the mob rule are to be confused with Indian giver’s.

Yeah, press jumped the gun four days after the election when they called it for Biden. And where things stood then 306-232 based on projections, is how the official tally is. Damn press and their news.

5 Likes

Keep up with how the electoral college really works!

Alternate elector votes for Trump are sent in too.

It’s not up to us to ultimately decide which end is up.

The Archivist has published the electoral vote certificates online - and guess what? The “alternate electors” aren’t there.

That’s because they’re pretend electors, and don’t count for doodly squat except making the people involved in them look like idiots.

2 Likes

Correct. It isn’t up to you. The voters denied Trump re-election by significant numbers and the EC has already voted in kind. The system worked as intended. Game over.