2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

They are upset that Trump isn’t just rolling over conceding and asking to have his tummy rubbed in response to the election theft which is what an establishment republican would do. :roll_eyes:

That’s not a prediction when Trump himself said he wouldn’t.

If I predict the sun will rise tomorrow I don’t get credit when it does.

This actually ends with a whimper.

In the end, even if I give you credit for predicting Trump won’t conced, you will have had the same track Record as Trump in court.

1-56

2 Likes

Votes aren’t submitted and counted individually by the EC to the Senate. The vote tallies are what is counted.

While an objection can be received in writing from an Senator and Representative based on the vote of an individual elector. All objections to an individual States EC vote(s) must be submitted at the same time. Only then does Senate and House adjourn to their respective chambers to vote on the one (or more) objections to that States count.

See -->> 3 U.S. Code § 15 - Counting electoral votes in Congress

“Upon such reading of any such certificate or paper, the President of the Senate shall call for objections, if any. Every objection shall be made in writing, and shall state clearly and concisely, and without argument, the ground thereof, and shall be signed by at least one Senator and one Member of the House of Representatives before the same shall be received. When all objections so made to any vote or paper from a State shall have been received and read, the Senate shall thereupon withdraw, and such objections shall be submitted to the Senate for its decision; and the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall, in like manner, submit such objections to the House of Representatives for its decision;”

Notice the language. It requires ALL objections made to a slate of State electors to be made when announced. Only then to they adjourn to debate and vote. There are no provisions for 538 individual objections to be address separately with individual votes. The law requires that all objections for a State be addressed in one adjournment. Once the Senate or House approve via vote to accept the votes, no more objections can be raised. Only if BOTH the Senate and House sustain the objection are those votes discarded.
.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

These are good.

Please don’t stop!

3 Likes

No he won’t.

As WW pointed out, there is nothing in the law that allows Pence to force debate on every single objection.

Nope will not happen.

Accept trumps defeat, it will be better for you.

Allam

Allan

Everyone is leaving for overseas.

Kushner

Munuchin

O’Brien

Pence

Allan

1 Like

“Tommy, we’re gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK? And here, take some roach spray with you…”

1 Like

Reason 1.

When I first heard of all the irregularities. I thought, this is big. Sworn testimonies, hundreds of affidavits, videos, poll watchers getting booted out. Vote counting stopped when Trump was ahead and suddenly tens of thousands of last minute Biden votes simply appear out of nowhere. Biden getting 16 million votes more than Obama. I though wow, When these affidavits are investigated, this may reveal some real, creepy stuff. So what was the government’s response to this legal testimony? Ignore it. Answer no questions. Get to the bottom of nothing. Just act like it never happened.

Example 2.

We keep hearing that there were not enough fraudulent votes to over turn the election. That statement cannot be made unless we know how many fraudulent votes there were. Your government is with holding this information. If your government will not let you know exactly how many bad votes they found, people will certainly suspect shenanigans.

1 Like

There was no “legal” testimony

I am not even sure what “legal” testimony is

Did you mean evidence?

Maybe your first thought should have been to educate yourself on how mail in ballots work? And why for some states they came in later? Not the first step?

3 Likes

Re: example 2…,have you boned up on Statistical Process Controls yet?

If you do, you’ll understand the fallacy of your example.

According to your logic, every time a product rolled off the line that was defective, we would have to shut down the entire line and examine each and every product because if there’s one defective product, they ALL could be defective!

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Most Secure Election in History…Then got fired…

Tells you everything you need to know.

Then maybe the President should order the release of that information. He is the head of my government right?

You need a better news source. Yours suck. I said there were hundreds of sworn affidavits because there was,

More flies with Honey huh?

1 Like

I’m sure there are hundreds of sworn affidavits for every election.

The affidavits were of two types “I think I saw something suspicious” and “I saw something I didn’t understand”.

You’re being sold A Narrative…and it works because you haven’t bothered to learn how elections work.

You could learn how they work…ibut that would force you to have a Null Hypothesis that the Narrative you currently believe is false.

And that is emotionally difficult for you to do.

2 Likes

Come on now…I’m quite sure you know the answer to this.
Even if you’re obliged, it’s going to be some obscured post from some random source that has little to no credibility.

1 Like

Information from what? The questions were never answered. They were ignored. He has nothing to release.

Learning requires reading :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…IJS

I’m sure your wrong.