2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Correct. It isn’t up to you. The voters denied Trump re-election by significant numbers and the EC has already voted in kind. The system worked as intended. Game over.

I’m really intrigued by what Steven Miller said about alternate electors. Can president just send his own set of electors? Then pence just ignore the actual electors and choose the alternate electors. If so, the process is so broken.

Link?

When you don’t know how anything works, anything is possible.

1 Like

They’re doing it for amusement only.

Maybe it gets them a few extra bucks in advertising dollars along the way too.

Everyone knows the press has absolutely NO standing here.

Keep the faith. :roll_eyes:

I heard the President’s press secretary explicitly state on Hannity TV yesterday that the 4 states from the Texas case plus New Mexico sent in alternate elector ballots for Trump.

Read that back to yourself, but as a person who isn’t susceptible to bull ■■■■

4 Likes

I fail to see the substantive difference in the end. Trump will still be out of office Jan 20, whether he goes quietly or goes twittering. Be proud.

Perhaps that kind of demonstrates the impotent party you support. Despite the ‘massive evidence”, your party can’t seem to get any traction. Why do you keep supporting impotence?

Since it’s the holiday season:

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2020

1 Like

She says a lot of crazy ■■■■■

Should government officials come clean on how many fraudulent votes there were?
  • Yes. We need to know the exact numbers.
  • No. None of our business.

0 voters

Oh this is so precious. Alternate electors aren’t even an official thing. It’s like Mayor of Candyland.

I heard they’ll be tossed directly in the wastebasket.

Enough with your uncalled for pot shots. Like her or not, this is the Press Secretary for the President of the United States and one who clearly is privy to information we the people are not.

Which government officials do you think have this information, and why are they keeping it a secret?

And why haven’t they, say, presented it in a court of law?

1 Like

NO alternative Electors were sent.
Some people with no authority, without state assertion, and no legal claims got together and said “we are electors”

It has the exact same legal effect as if me, my dog and my Teenagers got together and said “We are electors for VA and we vote for Mickey mouse”

There is ZERO difference.

2 Likes

False argument from authority.

1 Like

Screw that! The real money is in Bitcoins right now.