2018 Midterms: Who ya got?

Anecdotes are fun : I early voted yesterday here in NC. Line around the building. Mostly African American.

This is funny.
Watching the Hannity forum predict elections is about like watching a bunch of 300 lb women compete for Miss America. They’re not suited for it.
I remember 2016.

Yes Republican want someone screaming about invading hordes of migrants and that he will suspend parts of the Constitution by EO.

And i remember 2008 when the conservative voice went very quiet on election night and for a few days after.

Its all cyclical, at some point the Dems will regain power only for it to reverse a few years later.

Though saying that i suspect Republicans will do much better on Tuesday than expected and Trump will serve a full two terms.

Dems take the House, R keep the Senate, Trump rage tweet about it and invade Mexico.

even Republican where dumbfounded when Trump won.

Some were. I predicted it all along and was called an idiot for thinking it.

However Trump has and will be campaigning in districts where he won big time. And it sure appears that Republicans in blue districts are trying to distance themselves from him.

At the time, that is what the media was telling everyone…and it had not yet lost all credibility with conservatives.

I was laughing so hard watching people at MSNBC/CNN slowly die on the inside.

Ummm…Conan? Have you changed our forum name?

If you’re a republican, you either have to run from trump or pull him towards you. Having him campaign for you is a last-ditch effort to get the base to the polls – not to sway any other voters.

Even trump didn’t think he’d win in 2016. But you can keep holding onto the memories.

That’s nice.

What do you mean?

I just got a mailer from my current Congressman with a picture of himself and Trump together. He seems to think it will help, though I don’t really think he’s gong to need any help to win yet again. At least in this area, nobody in the Republican party is running away from Trump.

Trump hasn’t lost the GOP elections yet. That’s gonna change on Tuesday. You might see a bunch of Republicans singing a different tune after Tuesday.

Even the Trump campaign did not expect to win. That is obvious from their initial response. They were not focused on anything that would happen after election night. Without a doubt Trumps win will go down in history as the biggest political upset to date.

Even Hannity posters were resigning themselves to a Clinton administration. Posters such as BAC were talking about how they knew Trump could never win and admitted to at times creating trolling posts. I suspect the only person who never lost faith was Steve Bannon.

The irony is that it was James Comey who helped to cement Trumps victory, without his reopening of the case against Clinton many floating voters could well have voted for Clinton.

But it is what it is.

I told you all where Trump may very well win.

Not only did I predict he had a solid chance but where.

I also think after this election other then “some” congressional seats democrats are going to be even more isolated.

Where going to continue pushing em back to there enclave.

At least I hope.

Suburban voters and women are pulling away from the GOP. Primarily because of Trump.