2018 Midterms: Who ya got?

Is that what the media is saying?

That’s what the polls are saying.

235-200 dems take back the House.

50-50 senate

Bresden upsets Blackburn in Tennessee.

Allan

The burbs are the reason the r,s lose the house.

Trumps agenda too radical for college educated women.

Allan

Rs pick up 4-5 seats in the senate.

They keep the house in a close one.

1 Like

I am hoping you are right. I will gladly take those results.

What do you think will help the GOP keep the house? Turnout? Trump support?

Final call: GOP picks up one seat in the Senate. House goes Dems 230-215. Republicans lose seven governorships. Which will be the real story. Republicans also lose hundreds of state reps. Bunch of states turn total blue or partial blue. I think 400 state seat pickups for the Dems. Tiny Hands passes off blame.

Should have been 230-205. Oops.

Oh and I win a pizza from Smyrna. The bet was Dems pick up seats in the House. I said yes.

I like your optimism even if I don’t share it. I think dems will take the house but not the senate. I would like to see Bresden win.

that was taking candy from a baby based only upon the Pennsylvania redistricting.

Allan

Maybe he’ll learn.

And I tried to tell him that.

Same, early voted in Florida today. Line wrapped around the library, and a lot of minority representation.

I’m going to go out on a limb and state that the Republicans will keep the house and the senate.

I hope the dems take the house just so you guys can finally shut up about 2016…

The “shy Trump” effect

Don’t think there much of that in my swing district nj-07

Most even those voting for Lance loathe trump.

Allan

The Republicans are going to win the North Dakota and Tennessee Senate races. The best scenario for the Democrats will be for them to hold onto the Senate seats from Missouri, Indiana and Florida and pick up a Senate seat from either winning the Nevada or Arizona Senate race.