2016 Trump campaign outreach to black voters: Deter Them From Voting

Correct, but it doesn’t say much for our citizenry that a substantial majority questions nothing they see, and that falls on any part of the political spectrum.

Of course! :roll_eyes:

It’s always been that way.

It’s why Qanon is a thing.

Propaganda works.

1 Like

Propaganda does work. DU, CNN, NYT, tweets from neckbeards.

It works very well with confirmation bias.

3 Likes

I’m also not grasping how showing clips of Hillary Clinton’s own words counts as “voter suppression.”

2 Likes

Looks like Dems are getting desperate because the black vote is swinging away from them and to President Trump.

spending $55,000 USD in the state of Georgia alone.

Is this a joke? That isn’t diddly squat. The desperation is really showing as we approach the first debate. :sunglasses:

You should look at the complaints that resulted in the original decree agreement.

I get this feeling that this thread didn’t go the way OP intended. :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s not tv ad buys. These are targeted social media ads only seen by black people, to deter them from voting.

Kinda scary to think about. That tech and ai has gotten so advanced. That 200 million individuals were psycholigally profiled, and then categorized, and then a company can target each of those 200 million with tailored ads.

With Facebook being the biggest culprit.

Fake news or not…it has already been determined by our own IC that African American media outlets (social media, black talk radio, etc.) were targeted to deter the community from voting. It doesn’t matter if the Trump campaign was behind this or not, it still happened. If this is true that the campaign had a list and targeted individual persons, then I have to say this is more egregious. Can halfway expect that from a foreign entity, but from other Americans…

How does that work?

How does social media deter you from voting?

How does playing a clip of Clinton calling young black men super predators deter one black person from voting?

2 Likes

It’s in the link, it was previously explained by Brad after the 2016 election, you can watch the Netflix documentary “The Social Dilemma” to see how it’s done.

1 Like

The “link” is bull ■■■■■

If I want to see an ad, I can see it.

1 Like

I understand.

No you can’t. Not if it’s not placed into your personalized social media stream.

1 Like

Nope
:rofl:

I expect lit hair for the next few weeks :fire:

2 Likes

Yes, I can. How does playing a clip of Clinton calling young black men super predators deter one black person from voting?