2016 Trump campaign outreach to black voters: Deter Them From Voting

I remember Pascale bragging about having detailed data about millions of Americans, and micro-targeting each person with personalized ads.

Turns out the Black Americans were categorized under “Deterrence”. Feed them ads to deter them from voting.

"One of the categories was named ‘Deterrence’, which was later described publicly by Trump’s chief data scientist as containing people that the campaign “hope don’t show up to vote”.

Analysis by Channel 4 News shows Black Americans – historically a community targeted with voter suppression tactics – were disproportionately marked ‘Deterrence’ by the 2016 campaign.

In total, 3.5 million Black Americans were marked ‘Deterrence’."

1 Like

Reveal with no source…nothing but mad up innuendos and baseless accusations.

2 Likes

Lol they have the tapes.

1 Like

Then posts em…

From the link:
"In Georgia, despite Black people constituting 32% of the population, they made up 61% of the ‘Deterrence’ category. In North Carolina, Black people are 22% of the population but were 46% of ‘Deterrence’. In Wisconsin, Black people constitute just 5.4% of the population but made up 17% of ‘Deterrence’.

The disproportionate categorising of Black Americans for ‘Deterrence’ is seen across the US. Overall, people of colour labelled as Black, Hispanic, Asian and ‘Other’ groups made up 54% of the ‘Deterrence’ category. In contrast, other categories of voters the campaign wished to attract were overwhelmingly white."

No one could possibly believe they aren’t doing the same “outreach” this time around.

So more accusation and left-wing theories without any proof or facts.

2 Likes

Nonsense.

Trump will enjoy better support from African Americans than he got in 2016.

Turns out enjoying law and order and higher income is universal.

:dove:

Here it is bro. The story is coming from Channel 4 in England.
Brittish joirnalists don’t mess around.
The video is 21 minutes long. I hope you watch all of it.

https://twitter.com/channel4news/status/1310640924029059074?s=21

1 Like

Absolutely. After learning they were marked as “Deterrence” for 2016.

1 Like

The Brits?

Say were they involved in election meddling and fake Russian collusion scandal?

Too funny…

1 Like

Did you watch it? It’s only 21 minutes long. Easier to watch it than reading it.

Watching their neighborhood Target get looted and closed is likely more significant.

Those voters sometimes do the zaniest things.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Yawn!

Did biden decide which ones were black or not??

5 Likes

No…I’ve watched tons of ■■■■ that they and libs here pushing about great Russian hoax…only to turn out that libs were in collusion with Russians.

3 Likes

this thread isn’t about Boded, stay focused. BDS indeed.

This is a British news station, I don’t think they’re stinking libz.

LOL OK…if you say so.

1 Like

OP Link

These included videos featuring Hillary Clinton referring to Black youths as “super predators” which aired on television 402 times in October 2016 and received millions of views on Facebook.

Apparently repeating what she actually said is now “suppressing the black vote”.

“Hope they don’t vote”. I suppose libs hope republican turn out is high?

This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Yes…and posting that video of Biden claiming you ain’t Black if you don’t vote for me is suppressing Black vote.

Meanwhile they’re attacking any Blacks that openly supporting Trump to suppress Black Trump supporters.

2 Likes

I see many ads of biden calling black people “predators” and “thugs” in “a racial jungle” in the near future.