2016 Trump campaign outreach to black voters: Deter Them From Voting

:rofl: Good one!

1 Like

Yes…that’s suppressing the Black vote. How dare we mention what they have said.

Meanwhile we have actual video of Biden saying you ain’t Black if you don’t vote for me.

Yea…that gave me a chuckle too.

There’s actual video of Clinton actually calling them super predators too.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Yes…that’s right there is.

The reference is from the “not fooling around British journalists” in the OP, which is about the 2016 election. “Evidence” of the “suppression”.

Bro.

This is the common reference for an African American who is a republican. I remember Twitter was on fire when Candice Owens talked about getting off the plantation, when a liberal says something way worse? Nothing to see here and oh ya “You Ain’t Black”.

1 Like

So you’re saying the OP ■■■■ and fell back in it?

I love how dems claim using what they actually said against them is a foul. Same thing they cried about with the Clinton emails and Bernie fans in the primary.

2 Likes

Do you really believe it’s only “dems” who do this?

Apparently not reading the link. This is a problem when one tries to make everything racial.

Dems don’t want Republican turn out and vice versa. Has nothing to do with race. If you vote republican, repub pols love you even if you’re purple.

Dems also like to brag about their lock on the black nation votes, then cry when they are “disproportionately targeted” for ads attacking dem candidates.

3 Likes

Do Democrats ever say anything negative about Trump in hopes that it will deter would be Trump voters from voting for him?

The article: These negative “deterrence” type categories were disproportionately black." Do black voters vote disproportionately against Republicans, and could that be the reason rather than skin color?

Just another race bating article that is really about nothing.

"

Hahahahahaha ohmigod you can’t be seriously they wrote this down on paper. What were they thinking.

3 Likes

Being targeted for “Deterrence”. That’s sure to gain Donald more of the black vote, for sure.

"It reveals that 3.5 million Black Americans were categorised by Donald Trump’s campaign as ‘Deterrence’ – voters they wanted to stay home on election day.

Tonight, civil rights campaigners said the evidence amounted to a new form of voter “suppression” and called on Facebook to disclose ads and targeting information that has never been made public."

So this news came out today and someone drove straight off the rails last night.

What else is coming? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thing is…most Conservatives that I know would let aardvark into his or her home if they share same values/cultures and traditions.

Libs on other hand wants to control aardvarks.

Now go ahead and accuse me of equating Blacks to aardvarks…thus missing the entire point.

I’m not understanding how people are so malleable that they require Facebook advertising to determine whether or not they should vote. Pretty frightening in its implications.

1 Like

Trump won with about a 70,000 person difference across three key states.

All what was needed was just enough to get him over the finish line.

Is the theory that only the Trump campaign used negative ads to get people to vote against a candidate? That’s all the Biden campaign has…don’t vote for Trump.
They have nothing else going for them.
They are 100% deterrence.

3 Likes