2 days ago Milo Yiannopoulos of breitbart called for gunning journalists. today someone did

You’re on another ■■■■■■■ level bro.

1 Like

You don’t seem to realize that you are saying it was justified.

Interesting. Once they plaster his picture all over eh news they will find out who he is.

Hey it’s life…when you advocate violence don’t be surprised it comes back at you.

So close. Right?

1 Like

Interesting. And what do you make of the journalists who called for trump’s death??

1 Like

Yeah, well they weren’t trying to justify the murder then, just trying to pretend neo Nazis are just regular folks and how dare you speak about them.

The media has not advocated violence. Not in print, not online, not on television. This is getting good.

They did. There were posters who did. Who literally said why was she in the road and then called it self defense.

Well, then I take it back. This is just SNAFU now.

i was just thinking it was close to a year go. seems the low is going to get set a couple more times before this is all done

We get that’s what you’re saying. That’s why it sounds like you’re justifying what this guy did if it was political.

Well, that’s life! Poke the bear enough and the bear will bite back, and then Conan will make a post saying it was justified, because bears, life, and heatstroke apparently.

1 Like

also they didn’t have a permit, he was not racist just scared i wish we could bump those threads

Got a guy defending “white civil rights activists” in another thread too. Helluva day.

Which ones are those again? You’ll have to remind me.

Got any names?

If you don’t know, you don’t deserve an explanation. Don’t expect to get any links from around here.

2 Likes

And what do you make of the journalists who called for trump’s death??

If this happened, I think you should inform the Secret Service of this. They do not take this lightly in the least.

Can you provide us with their names, or at least a link to one of them that called for “Trump’s death”?

5 bucks says the names are going to be from Iran, North Korean, or some ■■■■ like that