2 days ago Milo Yiannopoulos of breitbart called for gunning journalists. today someone did

Oh please. What do you have, newsheimers??

No it wasn’t.

You say that when you get caught with your nickers down.

She. FYI. And she is brilliant!

Oh really…calling em Nazi’s, Racist, Rapists and everything else in the book.

Which is provoking radical libs to go after em.

I’m sorry…but when you use words like that you’re advocating violence plan and simple.

1 Like

Monica Rajesh for one. I don’t have them handy, but there were others.

Still looking.

Probably thought Colbert was serious too. :laughing:

1 Like

Ummmm why are you responding to me?

Completely untrue. Cali has been posting at Hannity for years. And her satire is spot on. It’s an amazing commentary on the actual state of society as seen through the prism of the clown show that is Trump and his sycophantic cult.

The fact it is so hard for so many to discern is what makes her brilliant.

No, you’re just playing a game you’re not good at, and in reality it’s a false flag.

India Knight is another.

Yeah, that may be true, but he still won’t lose any of his voting base come November 2020.

Something doesn’t compute here. Everyone knows only left wing extremists are violent.

No one has advocated violence. Yet you’re rationalizing it.

Just when you thought Trumpsters couldn’t go lower…

Not sure. I thought I hit reply under airyaman

I get you’re new, but a lot of use know each other from the former forum for years and year and trust me, they’re joking.

1 Like

She’s British…next.

So it’s an unknown travel writer for the UK’s The Telegraph?

And another columnist for a newspaper in the UK?

They represent “the media” to the typical dip ■■■■ Trumpist?

“I’m not saying it was justified, but lemme justify it…”

Hey, did you take me serious earlier today when we were posting in that economy thread? I totally assumed you caught the joke by the end.

They’re both British. Apparently British media represents ALL MEDIA (except State Media Fox) to the typical dip ■■■■ Trumpist.