2 days ago Milo Yiannopoulos of breitbart called for gunning journalists. today someone did

That’s not a good sign. Sounds like this could have been political in nature.

Both stories used the “abundance of caution” construct. Interesting.

Even in the IT world, that phrase is usually used when something is being done based on a reasonable suspicion but nobody wants to tell the customer or outside stakeholders what it is.

Wouldn’t take long to rule out the “disgruntled” employee or former employee.

oh i cant count the number of time we have used it when dealing with a mechanic issue at the gate

If true the media basically declare war on the people did they not?

Not saying this was justified but you can only attack the people for so long.

But I have feeling the media is going to ratchet up their proganda war.

Well, there you have it.

1 Like

well this is a new level of victim blaming.

3 Likes

Not too long back shootings like this were just workplace violence.

Perhaps this is the case here? I’m personally going with that until I hear otherwise.

if this madman shot up the newspaper because of “fake media” then trump has blood on his hands…

2 Likes

Pathetic.

Covefe.

Oh I gotta hear this one. Please expand.

well this was planned

Not sure how it happened, but somehow Conan’s statement got attributed to me in the quote.

I’ll let him do the expansimification, but just wanted to make that clear. :slight_smile:

Not saying it was justified but gonna very strongly imply it was justified.

This is genuinely a new low.

5 Likes

Not your typical disgruntled employee losing his cool kind of thing.

the last low was when…charloteville?

Keep poking the bear and he’s going to poke back. That’s all what I’m saying.

Now I still believe this is disgruntled employee, or they something else to that nature.

Until more information comes out we don’t know.

“Everything before the word ‘but’ is ■■■■■■■■■■■
—Eddard Stark

You are condoning violence. Regardless of what was the root cause and I am not jumping to conclusion here but you are choosing a hell of a hill to die on

After every school shooting, police presense at schools nationwide was increased almost instantly.

I chalk it down to the same type of precautions. But in this case just the larger news media locations.