2 days ago Milo Yiannopoulos of breitbart called for gunning journalists. today someone did

So it’s an unknown travel writer for the UK’s The Telegraph?

And another columnist for a newspaper in the UK?

They represent “the media” to the typical dip ■■■■ Trumpist?

“I’m not saying it was justified, but lemme justify it…”

Hey, did you take me serious earlier today when we were posting in that economy thread? I totally assumed you caught the joke by the end.

They’re both British. Apparently British media represents ALL MEDIA (except State Media Fox) to the typical dip ■■■■ Trumpist.

There’s far right forums where Trumpanzees are cheering this news instead of kinda trying to hide their delight, like the ones in here are doing.

I thought this one was the one that was so over the top it was obvious.

1 Like

cnn’s Brian Todd had a “what if” segment about trump and pence being assassinated shortly after inauguration.

You libs and teh media attack Trump and his supporters with worst kind of insults…but don’t you dare attack the media as being fake media.

Do you libs even listen to yourself?

1 Like

not obvious enough. you need to watch more trump speech, now there is a guy who knows satire

Maybe somethings are a bit too serious to let the children run silly.

Steven Borowiec is another.

Cali’s satire/sarcasm is an acquired taste, give it some time.

I’m of the feeling you can either laugh or cry at what’s happening to our country.

Holy…cow

Same here. Just wave the vermouth over it…

Are cows holy?

Why are you posting this in this thread? It makes you sound like you’re saying attacking the media with a shotgun is justified.

That’s pretty accurate.

So, physical violence is justified? Yes or or no answer will suffice, thanks.

either one requires copious amount of 12 year old whisky

1 Like