2 days ago Milo Yiannopoulos of breitbart called for gunning journalists. today someone did

I didn’t ask Antifa. I’m asking you, yes or no?

1 Like

Sounds like a comfortable “yes” from you on this one. Good to know.

Come after my family or loved ones and you will get your answer.

Well, if we’re being fair, so is Milo Yiannopoulos.

Do you have a link? Or at least a name.

You guys do know I’m basically saying the same thing that 'SOME" of you where saying when Antifa was bashing heads.

1 Like

Had a feeling it would be deflected that way but didn’t have time to say so because I had to keep searching for the newsheimers patients.

Any comment on cnn’s Brian Todd and L.A.Times correspondent Steve Borowiec??

You went silent all of the sudden there.

Who’s “em?”

What a stupid joke. He should have known it was going to be published. Perhaps he did know it under the theory of any publicity no matter how bad is better than no publicity.
And its not like journalists hadn’t already been targets, as happened in France.

Or is it only libs allowed to bash heads and use violence?

You aren’t justifying violence you are straight up endorsing it.

By your logic anyone can shot anyone because they are talked about negatively, where I am from that is called murder.

Someone’s gotta come after your family to get an answer from you on whether violence against the media is justified?

That’s kinda ■■■■■■ up.

Sounds like someone needs a nap and maybe a few comfort PMAGS.

I’m saying what goes round comes around…but for “some” reason you think you’re special…and it doesn’t apply to libs.

I answer his question…if you don’t like my answer too ■■■■■■■ bad.

I’m going to say either disgruntled ex-employee or somebody they wrote a story about and he thought they ruined his life.

So now you’re blaming your inappropriate comments on what “some” people said.

Goes around comes around? The hell you babaling on about?

There are no “libs” roving around shooting “cons” and if there where they would be going to jail.

Killing/hurting someone because of their political beliefs is nuts and so you are

2 Likes

Seems we have an Internet tough guy roaming around in this thread.

A whole lot of people are looking forward to the coming civil war.