2 cops push over a 75 year old man and get suspended. entire emergency responce resigns in sympathy

I didn’t say that.

I said Doug was wrong when he said it all of this was because of one bad cop.

1 Like

I’ll agree there is more than one bad cop. But there is also more than one bad surgeon, dentist or plumber too. I have an idea, how about we treat it on a case by case basis instead of blaming everyone in that profession. Just a thought.

1 Like

I’m watching a lot of cops do awful things in so many places that it seems clear to me that in some of these cases, it is their training that has broken them. We’ve militarized our police to wage war on their neighbors. Generally, that’s society’s fault, not Richard the Cop.

But I can pull 20 Richard’s out of that thread. You probably could too if you wanted to.

Hey man, nice shot.

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1266940018196692995

Hey, maybe if we stopped killing them for being cops they would relax a little, just a thought.

1 Like

Not illegal.

Lets say Bob threw a brick at a cop tonight in my town.

So tomorrow the cop in your town can kick Tom’s ass?

Incorrect.

Where on your land can I force you?

Cops acting bad are bad.
And that ambulance chaser you connected to may or may not be showing bad actions by cops. Most of it depends on what happened before the vignette we were presented with.
Why is it you are only interested in videos which purport to show bad actions of cops and not looters?
Binary, much?

1 Like

Where ever you can see me violating a legal curfew. Man the left sure did a quick about face on the ability of government to restrict our activity.

incorrect.

You’re a conservative right? And you’re going to tell me that the police can dictate where on your land you are? What makes you feel that?

1 Like

What if Tom threw a brick at a cop and someone posts a picture of Tom just standing there right after and they grab him. Have you got the full picture from your edited snippet?

No, sorry, how much precedent do you want to see?

All of it.

“My edited snippet”

What you trying to say Dough? I brought a twitter account I found from drudge to the forum.

How do I violate curfew on my land?

From “ones” edited snippet, then. Are you pretending the person who put these here didn’t have an agenda, and a very one sided agenda?
If a curfew is legal…well that is for judges to decide. If it is legal, then as people try to disobey it or put up barricades (as shown in some of those images) you are going to have violence.
Thats not the cops fault, thats the responsibility of the peoiple who create the curfew and those who decide to break it, no doubt in part to get their video evidence.

No, quite literally this began because of one bad cop and what he did to one crook with a record of aggravated robbery in a residence. Without that, and the overreaction fed by the media, none of those videos would have happened.

Nah, you are right, curfew doesn’t apply to private land. I concede the point. I knee jerked that one, I apologize.

5 Likes

We all have agendas. If you say the sky is blue, it doesn’t mean I have to claim it’s orange.

Curfew doesn’t take ownership of my land or where I plant my rear on it.