2 cops push over a 75 year old man and get suspended. entire emergency responce resigns in sympathy

And all of them are just as cropped and framed as the Buffalo tape. :man_shrugging:

That sounds more like a thing you’re telling yourself than reality.

It’s not like I pulled this twitter account from obscurity, yall. Click through some of the vids, there’s a lot of not good to go around.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/a-crisis-that-began-with-an-image-of-police-violence-keeps-providing-more/

A compilation of recorded incidents posted on Twitter by a North Carolina lawyer stood at 281 clips by Thursday evening.

Riots and looting begets more violence? Then just stop it. I didn’t say just one side should stop it, all sidfes should stop it.
Did he cherry pick only cop violence or did he collect all violence?

You know what he likely did, chose edited footage that showed the cops reaction to undisclosed provocation. Hands up, don’t shoot.

I didn’t say that.

You said what is going on in this country is “because of one out of control cop”

I disagree. I believe, at this point, some of the protests are sustained by some of the behavior shown in that 300+ thread.

I can also argue that the “one out of control” cop you speak of wasn’t what kicked this off, but was the straw that bent the camels back.

You can click through the thread yourself, or do you need me to provide examples? I would have already but it’s a profanity party.

3 Likes

Theyre worried about how cops treat people running around in the street so they run around in the street? That;'s not crazy.

Who is he and could your post have not been written if you had actually looked at what you’re commenting on first?

Loots of images of the looters, then; and arsonists?

huh?

what?

He is likely the guy who collected all those images you told us some guy collected.

Videos.

Man, you could have just opened the twitter thread. I open the links you put up.

If yoiu can’t even understand that, there is nothing to try to talk about.

When should a cop call a woman a stupid ■■■■■■■ bitch?

That could happen if she hits him in the face and calls him a pig, I would suppose. Cops are human too.

When should protesters throw molatov’s?

Easy.

Never.

Now what if i told you, at a protest, not a riot, a cop called a woman a stupid bitch? Give me the scenario where that’s ok.

When is looting ok? I guess some looters are good people too.

Yes…you can torment cops into action. They are people too.

Never.

How come I can say looting is bad, and bad cops acting a fool are bad.

Why is it binary for you?

Hey man, nice shot.

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1267153291638685702

Any profession has bad people in it. Doesn’t mean all cops are bad.