2 cops push over a 75 year old man and get suspended. entire emergency responce resigns in sympathy

talk about bad optics.
2 memebrs of the buffalo police were suspended after they were seen on video pushing over a 75 yr old man and leaving him bleeding on the street

today in sympathy the entire 57 man emergency response team quit the team.

they should be assigned desk duty working gravetyard shifts for the rest of their career.
they should never get another promotion

1 Like

Surprised no one has posted the girl in Seattle that got tear gassed.

It all boils down to: a riot is not a suitable location for all age groups. Too young or too old, stay at home.

7 Likes

Maced or tear gassed? If tear gassed, that’s not something that you can “aim” at just one person.

Under the circumstances pushing him was reasonable.

Pushing him with enough force as to fracture his skull and give him a serious concussion was egregious but, with the adrenaline high understandable.

Their reaction following however is absolutely inexcuseable and I hope the cop who pushed him down and those who just walked away after seeing blood running from his ear should be immediately fired and the DA should look to see if aggravated assault charges are appropriate.

If he dies some form of depraved heart manslaughter charges would certainly be appropriate along with a failure to stop and render aid.

I’m not seeing a riot in the video.

Protesting =! riot

1 Like

Just how many seconds of what was going on there is shown on the video?

You got a video of the Buffalo riot this old man was attending then?

You failed to answer the question.

Just how many seconds of what was going on there is shown on the video?

I don’t know, Rose. However long the video is. Did you see a riot? Was there a riot?

So you didn’t even bother to watch the video before commenting.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Its on the news every 10 minutes. I didn’t bother to time it so I could later get in a weird arguement with you simply because I said I didn’t see a riot.

Did you see a riot?

1 Like

I see FOX news are deleting posts for pointing out that they edited the video where old guy put his hands on cop.

I expect better from FOX news.

This is the same video I’ve been seeing.

Is there something different?

I don’t see a riot.

How much footage have you watched covering say the hour, half hour, even fifteen minutes that preceded this event?

So you’re saying there was a riot?

Yes…that cut at first couple second when old guy walked up to them and put his hands out.

Video started basically where the cop shoved him back.

Are you just fundamentally incapable of answering a question?

How much footage have you watched covering say the hour, half hour, even fifteen minutes that preceded this event?

I’ve answered your question.

You tried to twist that into claiming I didn’t see the video. I responded:

All I said was I didn’t see a riot. You chose to pick this fight. So show me evidence of the riot or just admit you’re being a contrarian for no reason.

2 Likes

I’m standing my ground on this because it seems a lot easier to be @Steel-W0LF and @conan if you think this was a guy who put his hands on the cops at a riot…

…than what our own eyes see when we watch the video.

1 Like