1am search. warrant. Innocent woman dead

“The fact that the pallets”

No.

No fact.

No pallets

Not a thing.

Oh, so now you are going to pick on the word “pallet” to try to prove me wrong? The fact is, stacks, piles, and/or pallets of bricks were available for rioters to throw. Someone put them there and it wasn’t usually construction crews. Putting stockpiles of construction materials on the streets and leaving them there overnight is a very good way to loose all of your construction materials. Repeating yourself won’t change that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kcpolice/status/1267197965380333568?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1267197965380333568|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-14558517152273125775.ampproject.net%2F2009190410000%2Fframe.html

1 Like

No. Not “picking on the word pallet”. I’m repeatedly telling you this thing your claiming happened, didn’t happen.

Neat tweet. Who did they arrest? Pictures? Follow up? Naw.

You were wrong.

Nope.

I’m not, but now we know KCpolice also spreads unsubstantiated internet rumors. Thanks.

:rofl: I understand

You clearly don’t.

You probably think Antifa started the fires in oregon too, eh?

Yes you did. Your post #800 is very clear.

Repeating that it didn’t happen (when it clearly did in some instances) does not mean it didn’t. It’s also off topic (my fault) so now would be a good time to quit repeating it.

Your vast left wing conspiracy to strategically deliver bricks to protest zones is a complete fiction.

Clear?

Did they release the grand jury recording? I thought they were supposed to today.

1 Like

Yes … perfectly clear. You are wrong.

Delayed until Friday.

Hey they definitely ■■■■■■■ lied on the warrant application about suspicious packages being delivered to Taylor’s house which was the basis of the whole warrant.

So that’s a thing that someone probably predicted due tot ue weirdness around the warrant.

Well this is not going to end well.

An anonymous grand juror from the Breonna Taylor case issued a rare public statement Tuesday, claiming the grand jury was given no options other than the three wanton endangerment charges brought against a fired Louisville police officer.

The statement, released by the Glogower Law Office in Louisville, also says Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s team never explained possible homicide charges or the theories of self-defense and justification.

“The grand jury,” the statement says, “didn’t agree that certain actions were justified, nor did it decide the indictment should be the only charges in the Breonna Taylor case.”

(sad trombone noise)

1 Like

Lots of the new public info put together here, including 911 calls and the body-cam video from the SWAT team called in to clean up the murderous cowboy cops mess. They knew they just got invited to a ■■■■ show.

This is the moment, while waiting for EMT’s to arrive, that late arriving SWAT realizes the police killed one.

1 Like

If that’s a video it doesn’t work for me, but I’ve already seen it.

Paywalled articles and a screen shot of a video that won’t play aren’t very helpful.

It’s not paywalled, plays just fine for me on the nyt page.

But heres a youtube emded too