1am search. warrant. Innocent woman dead

That is interesting. I like the hypothesis that Walker could have thought the ex was breaking in.

1 Like

Or the fact that crime scene photos showed that several officers were wearing body worn cameras.

2 Likes

Inconclusive is rather unsatisfying.

The headline is a bit misleading.

That is a reasonable explanation.

That alone is makes this whole thing stink

2 Likes

Agreed. There’s more to this.

Well they sprang for the 15 foot truck with an attic. Really only George Soros would have that kind of money.

Not sure what climate change science has to do with this but the boyfriend she was with who fired one shot is a licensed concealed carry holder, not a “perp”. He then called 911 saying someone was breaking into their place. So, your narrative seems like it may have a few holes.

I’ve seen reporting that it was a copy-pasted section used on like four other warrants. Definitely plenty of blame to around here.

links please

Apparently they are going to release the Grand Jury recording.

No, actually we’re not.

That wasn’t a thing.

Back to the scary yet incredibly cheap rental trucks filled with trash painted for a political message, theres no difference between the two. One should not freak you out more than the other.

Actually we are

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3454937001

Samm was promoting a previously debunked rumor about palates of bricks being delivered to protests.

That, was not a thing.

I have no doubt Barr is doing all sorts of hyped up investigations that will go nowhere. But the brick thing, just not true.

They’re doing it relatively quietly.

Disagree.

Evidence: a guy on an internet message board told me about it and included links with press releases.

“Relatively”.

What do you mean that it wasn’t a thing? There were pallets of bricks mysteriously showing up on sidewalks in areas where protests (which became riots) were planned. And not around construction sites.

Here is what the liberal Fact Check has to say about their “mostly false” assessment: “No evidence suggests a coordinated effort existed on behalf of government entities or billionaires to place bricks on protest routes to incite violence during the demonstrations.” Note that they couched their response behind “government entities” and “billionaires.” That leaves the door wide open for groups such as ANTIFA to supply the mob with missiles.

No, there weren’t.

So you’re saying there weren’t, but the door is open for imagination.

I get it, it was a rumor that went around, but that doesn’t make it real, nor something you should be still spreading months later.

No … I’m saying that the fact that pallets of bricks were made available to rioters has not been debunked. Fact Check saying that government and/or billionaires were not involved does NOT mean that the bricks were not supplied for the specific purpose of becoming missiles in a riot by someone.