1am search. warrant. Innocent woman dead

The living victim.

Good deal. They should get an apology for being charged.

Yeah. An apology. That’ll make everything all better. Justice rendered.

Oh no, that’s just the beginning.

How many million do you reckon this guy and her family are going to get from the City?

Millions cannot salve the wound. Justice is a better salve, but even that has its limits.

Well hell, if being told to “tone down the gayness” is worth 18 million, just think what an actual crime like this must pull in on average!

:thinking:

instead of having the city pay off the family id rather see the cops involved face real consequences.
maybe life in prison or having t personally pay millions

The cops need to go to prison.

2 Likes

Why the ■■■■ were they executing a warrant at 1 in the ■■■■■■■ morning?

The original war on drugs rationalization was to prevent the destruction of evidence. And our judiciary agreed.

Justice won’t compensate for a lost life either. In fact, justice really only serves society; it does nothing for the victims. At least money is tangible.

Prison is punishment for whomever commits an injustice. It compensates society, not the victims of their actions.

That too, but as I have been saying, that would do nothing to compensate the family for their loss.

1 Like

Shock and awe.

It does nothing for some victims, even many victims. However, for others it is absolutley cathartic and helpful for easing the pain. I’ve acknowledged above that it has its limits. It certainly cant make things “all better”, or provide total relief.

Police finally released a police report of this incident. No forced entry. No injuries. Move along.

" And it lists her injuries as “none,” even though she was shot at least eight timesand died on her hallway floor in a pool of blood, according to attorneys for her family.

It lists the charges as “death investigation — LMPD involved” but checks the “no” box under “forced entry,” even though officers used a battering ram to knock in Taylor’s apartment door."

Well, that isn’t going to fly.

I have many close friends and colleagues in Louisville. The people of Louisville are very upset about this, obviously.

That is also in the article.

1 Like