14 Shot in Toronto

If you make it illegal to possess something that was previously lawful to posses that is exactly what you are doing, making criminals of otherwise law abiding people.

If there is any laws made there are timelines to comply.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that if they donā€™t comply you turn otherwise law abiding citizens into criminals.

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: beautiful.

Thatā€™s the spin being spun to cover for the fact itā€™s another terrorist attackā€¦Faisal Hussain.

If the neighbor is blamed for it when he didnā€™t do it, yes.

There is no proof currently to the motivation for the attack

Like there will be messages. ā€œGo kill. Use this gunā€

I did not say ISIS, I said ā€œdid not act alone.ā€ He got the gun and ammunition without having any money (according to his relatives) so someone must have provided it to him.

I thought you wanted to go by what the local authorities come up with via their investigation. Why are you making this up?

Well if you had been actually reading up on this you would know hos older had lots of weapons and drugs when police entered his place.

Again had you been reading the police were saying that the gun came from the US.

The gun was stolen from itā€™s legal owner in Saskatchewan according to your own cited article.

So I was right ā€¦ he did have help.

Actual evidence or merely anecdotal opinion?

His brother has been in a coma for a year.

Your link says a gun and a computer.

Of course the gun was traced to the US. You guys even ran Para-Ordnance out of your strange little country.

Then it was corrected. Whoever went to the press did not have all details.

Thereā€™s about a 90% chance that any handgun you find in Canada was manufactured in the US. That doesnā€™t mean there was necessarily anything nefarious about how it got there or that it wasnā€™t legally purchased.