14 Shot in Toronto

This is not about where it was made.

It is about the after. Was it smuggled in or was stolen from another Canadian or was sold illegally by one Canadian to another.

“traced to the US” means most likely it was made here, nothing more and like I said it doesn’t mean it crossed the border illegally.

Is that you Barack???

No but I believe that you are not capable of understanding so just go back to your Trump adoration and try to keep it in the lines.

No, I understand quite well. Over 95% of the firearms in North America are manufactured in or originally imported to the US which is why they trace back to the US.

Canada gets about the same percentage of it’s handguns, legal and otherwise from the US for that reason.

There is no reason to simply assume it got to Canada unlawfully because it originated in the US.

Agreed. Nothing, at this point, should be concluded from the gun’s country of origin or the alleged shooter’s name. They are both blind alleys too many easily blunder into.

No one cared where it was manufactured.

What was being looked at was how it ended up with the shooter.

Yep. And good police work should figure that out.

And they have already.

It was stolen from a house in Saskatchewan.

They often are. Good work.

Then why are you hanging your hat on “it was traced to the United States”?

See this is why most times it is pointless to talk to you.

I said originally it was reported by the media who got from a police source it came from the US.

Which I updated.

Trying reading more .

You’re talking in circles. You have now gone back to the original citation in which it was “traced back to the US” and in which they state it was stolen in a burglary in Saskatchewan.

What does that have do do with it? Is that his motive for shooting women and girls?

1 Like

Of course it was traced to the US. It was made by a US gun manufacturer. When a gun is traced by the serial number, that’s who it points to. The question is, what dealer obtained the gun from the manufacturer and who did they sell t to. I read that it had been stolen from a legal owner in Saskatchewan. i.e. it “came from” Canada.

That’s not fair. Canada is a big country. :wink:

And they’ve just about run every civilian firearms manufacturer out of the country.

They still make great hockey sticks there. :wink:

That is SOP for him.

Hold my beer for a second…

A gun is stolen in Canada and somehow that is the fault of the U.S. Go pass some more of your ■■■■■■■ sane gun laws. That will make you safer.