10 year old raped, but at least no freedoms were lost

Personally I think some quality time with several jail house husbands is more in order.

200k a month. 2.5 million a year.

Wonder what the per capita rate on rapists is in those countries?

I know Guatemala is high.

1 Like

No reason not to.

Humanity. The physcian’s oath. Legal repercussions for failure to provide care.

1 Like

I would say common sense. No hospital name, no Doctors name, and no witness name just a “I heard”

Fear of prosecution.

I don’t think the Texas Medical Association is just making stuff up. They found the reports to be credible.

What prosecution? I am willing to bet there is not one single doctor who believes an ectopic is one not viable and defiantly is a real threat to the mother. You could add judge and lawyer to that.

Balderdash. Even a recent law school graduate with no experience could destroy any such claim.

Ectopic pregnancies are non-viable and threaten the mother. I could defend it high on crack like Crackhead Biden on the Good Samaritan law alone.

This is pure propaganda. Don’t fall for it.

1 Like

They found the narrative to be confirming.

Libs say we fall for every conspiracy.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is entirely possible that some lawyer in some hospital said something.

Real doctors will not let a patient die because of a comment by a lawyer.

Association

A guild. With a political agenda just like every other guild. Guilds thrive in a bureaucratic police state.

First objective listed:

Objectives
a. Ensure that Texas physicians receive timely and equitable payment for medical services rendered.

c. Reinforce the physician’s role as the leader of the health care team.
d. Advance physician professionalism.

3 and 4.

Maybe the lawyers guild, administrators guild and doctors guild need to have a cage match.

I would say any lawyer that said is trying to give credibility to a narrative/conspiracy or incompetent.

1 Like

200k encounters

That’s not how many cross the border legally or illegally.

What you think CBP is going out of country to encounter them?

1 Like

What?

Yes, it is. They are not being “encountered” in Mexico or at the airport.

You said encounters are not who cross legally or illegal so they must go to some other country to encounter them. Or has legal and illegal gone the way of gender with libs?

First your statement is true it is not how many total, it is higher because that number only pertains to SW border encounters. But the rest is not it only counts the crossing encountered outside the legal crossing points. There is a whole other number break down for legal border crossings and by what means of travel.

1 Like