10 year old raped, but at least no freedoms were lost

I think @PurpnGold is trying to claim they are legals.

I suspected so addressed that in post above to see where he moves the goal post.

1 Like

If they are encountered, that means they likely aren’t released into the country. They are in custody.

They could be encountered one inch into the country or 1 mile.

What the he’ll does that have to do with this statement?

I would say even before that the dream act might have helped fuel the wall people

The state getting in between doctors and patients

[quote=“SixFoot, post:321, topic:242512, full:true”]

That would be the civilized thing to do.
[/quote] I wouldn’t object to stoning him to death but I don’t think in America that is an approved form of execution.

1 Like

“We physically watched her get sicker and sicker and sicker” until the fetal heartbeat stopped the next day, “and then we could intervene,” he said. The patient developed complications, required surgery, lost multiple liters of blood and had to be put on a breathing machine “all because we were essentially 24 hours behind.’’

Not true at all.

They will though.

They are encountered, moved to a processing point, given a notice to appear, a tax payer provided cell phone, then transported, by bus, or plane, to the interior of our nation to disappear.

Madness…

I called it opening the gates of weirdness…but this is much darker. All because of the tortured dogmatic logic that abortion is murder- no matter what.

1 Like

Look at the medical definition of “abortion”.

All of them?

The overwhelming majority. It was catch and release under Obama, it is catch and release on steroids under Biden. We have been watching it for 18 months now. And save your gas lighting arguments ahead of time. You have no credibility.

If they are released into the country, after processing, then they are no longer illegal, right?

You know what catch and release means. Your question is another example of your gas lighting foolish. As I said, you have no credibility.

At that point, are they legal or illegal? Why won’t you answer

They are still illegals, catch and release doesn’t make them legally here, technically they are in limbo, out on bond pending their hearings. And when they no show we will have INS hunt them down, arrest them and deport them.

How can they be illegal when they followed a legal process?