"You're the enemy of the people!" - California man charged with threatening to shoot up the Boston Globe

I can’t find them?

I can’t find the repeat OMG black bold headline OP’s from Sean Hannity about the dude threatening a shooting at the Boston Globe while he was claiming they are the “enemy of the people”?

Weird?

Figured there would be one?

2 Likes

But…But…But…Kenya…Benghazi…

1 Like

Perhaps Fox “Real” News can snag an interview with Robert Darrell Chain. He can speak to the Fox and Friends crew and they can get Donny Trump on the line as well and they all can discuss evil “Fake News” and how it needs to be purged from the face of America.

MAGA :us:

1 Like

This is directly from the OPs article;

“In the past few months, this office has charged people with threatening to bomb a minority commencement ceremony at Harvard, threatening to shoot people at a Second Amendment rally, offering money to anyone who kills a federal agent, and mailing white powder and threatening notes to certain public figures,” said U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling. “Anyone – regardless of political affiliation – who puts others in fear for their lives will be prosecuted by this office. In a time of increasing political polarization, and amid the increasing incidence of mass shootings, members of the public must police their own political rhetoric. Or we will.”

This isn’t about one side or the other. It’s about the political polarization of our country right now and this very thread is proof. It’s easy to point fingers but hard to look in the mirror. The rhetoric from both sides is out of control.

He didn’t threaten anyone’s life. There’s a big difference between having a negative opinion of media sources & threatening the lives of employees.

That’s a lot of liberals doing false flag operations.

Wow!

1 Like

Love how you guys use Wikipedia, which is second to Fox News as an unreliable source since it can be edited by anyone.

If there wasn’t a fat donald, this clown wouldn’t have been activated to threatening the Boston Globe in the first place.

1 Like

You have Dumb Donald at his cheerleader rallies pointing at the media and calling them enemies and putting them in danger there in front of big crowds. Anyone who thinks Trump has nothing to do with this needs to get his head screwed on a little better. Trump is turning the wheel here.

1 Like

I bet you this idiot is also a Qanon believer.

1 Like

I wouldn’t discount that, certainly.

well this must be embarrassing for you. He has a documented history of pro-Trump, anti-liberal statements. Ouch.

1 Like

Not likely.

It’s funny how the “mental health” debate always gets pulled out the bag when it’s a white guy threatening liberals, but nobody every brings mental health into the debate when it’s a kid involved in gang violence, like poverty doesn’t breed desperation, anxiety, depression and PTSD.

1 Like

Saw a brief clip of this idiot on Morning Joe today. What a dope.

This is great stuff from Trump the other night as a follow up to this guy’s threats:

“Today’s Democrat Party is held hostage by left-wing haters, angry mobs, deep-state radicals, establishment cronies and their fake-news allies. Our biggest obstacle and their greatest ally actually is the media.”

He forgot to say Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiii!

Seriously, though, it’s amusing (and scary) how Trump gets the Trumpies all stirred up with buzzwords like this. They’re like hungry dogs waiting for a bone.

Putting a bookmark here for my future use of your post.

Oh yeah… you do know it can edited, dont you. LOL.