"You're the enemy of the people!" - California man charged with threatening to shoot up the Boston Globe

Far right extremists commit most mass murders in 2017.

1 Like

The total for a nation of over 350 million is less one weekend night in Chicago…lol!

ADL huh? Accusing far right extremists?
From Wikipedia.

James Rosenberg
A case which has been compared to the Bullock case was that of James Mitchell Rosenberg, aka Jim Anderson. Rosenberg/Anderson was an undercover operative of the ADL who acted as an agent provocateur, posing as a racist right-wing paramilitary extremist. He appeared in this role as part of a TV documentary entitled Armies of the Right which premiered in 1981. Rosenberg was arrested that same year in New York for carrying an unregistered firearm in public view. In 1984, ADL fact-finding director Irwin Suall identified Rosenberg as an ADL operative in a court deposition.

And ADL is an Armenian genocide denier.

They are in no credible position to be pointing fingers at anyone anymore.

This post is a lie.

What weekend Chicago night were 18 people killed(if comparing to right wing extremists) or 34 people killed(extremists total). Please let me know what date that was.

LOL…Who care?. Your numbers make the point better than I did.

And I doubt any of those 34 were really white supremacist killings, probably gang wars with the Aryan Brotherhood. So, basically the same type of shooting that goes on every weekend in many dem cities = Gang related.

Fake news…That’s why the percentages were the big graphic with lots of colors for liberals…

Oh I see. Once again you don’t know what you’re talking about, make a completely false claim, can’t back it up, and then fall back to “who cares”? Good to see you never change.

You can correct it here. Maybe you can convince Wilipedia that YOU are more knowledgable. Be prepared to provide references.

LMAO!..Everyone knows my premise is exactly correct…

edit: I stand corrected

Here you go. Maybe you shouldn’t rely so much on wikipedia.

1 Like

Probably a Liberal in Sheeple clothing. At least that’s what the stupidest of them will claim.

Get back to me when it’s ADL official policy…

Why did you lie?

1 Like

False flag.

1 Like

Why do you lie about WHO you are?

I’m not Who. You’re just trying to divert attention away from your lie.

I went to the link you inserted and perused a half dozen more. Most parroted the language of the left. The arkle cited had one paragraph of info and then went off on an anti-trump rant.

Finally I found an actual info article in a publication not known to be published by trumpsupporters.

The conclusion I reach is the guy can be best described a a full fledged lunatic screaming for help and oh yeah…a trump guy.

At least the guy was dealt with unlike the other dastardly active shooters who weren’t trumpsupporters. Good riddance.

When I see a post like this I see an ideology in search of vindication. And we all do that.

Trump didn’t activate this guy. He did that all by himself. Need I insert links to video where Auntie Maxine is giving actual marching orders to her snowflake nutcake followers to go to war with trumpsupporters? (Which they went on to do?) Unlike Robert Chain, 68, Auntie Maxine is still on the loose.

Another episode of conservative logic!!

Right winger makes violent threats: It’s ansolutely disingenuous to blame Trump for this mans behavior. Personal responsibility!!!

Cop gets shot: This is solely the fault of Obama, he’s called for open season on LEOs!!!

2 Likes

Good for getting him before he killed someone.

3 Likes