Your President is STILL a pervert

Yes please.

Most of those images have been proven fake or taken out of context.

1 Like

Okay, let’s say that is true. Let us also stipulate that Biden is not a pedophile.

I still wish he would dial it back. Why can’t he just say “you look all grown up” and be done? Why does he have to elaborate on it, and then go on to talk about her legs? Ugh.

Look, I like Biden. I think he’s a good and decent man. But this stuff is creepy.

2 Likes

I can concede that. I would prefer he not elaborate.

1 Like

When he turns and looked and says I TELL YOU WHAT there was a tone. If you doubt hearing anything odd, he followed it up with lingering comments about her barrettes, little crossed legs, and how she’s looking 19.

3 Likes

This isn’t another Trump thread.

1 Like

I guess game recognize game.
You people should be use to it. The previous president was a perv. So now you all want to change up. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy though. And blatant at that.

What anyone can see is a failure to address the content of the video with a bunch of deflections.

4 Likes

I can’t address the tone thing, because I am male? I just don’t hear it.

However, the “Me Too” movement certainly made me aware of this kind of thing, and I know that it is real.

1 Like

Have we forgotten how President Trump condoned just Grabbing them by the ■■■■■■

Shame on Biden. But it’s so telling how you and the rest of the Trumpcons have forgotten flat out rapey comments made by that other shameful president.

I’m tired of politicians…and the double standards.

2 Likes

Yeah this thread from a bunch of Roy Moore supporters/rationalizers

It is as they say to lol

3 Likes

No they haven’t.

1 Like

Since were digging into the past with Trump, remember this one from October?

“While paying a visit on Monday to the Little Haiti Cultural Center, Biden closed his remarks by quipping to the crowd, “the good news is, for me, I’m here. The bad news for you is I’m coming back.”
He then spotted a gathering of young girls to the side.
“And I want to see these beautiful young ladies- I want to see them dancing when they’re four years older too,” Biden pointed, sparking laughs from attendees.”

Yes… they have.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say most, but there’s definitely been a couple here like the “Jeff sessions swats away Biden’s hand!” and images that move Biden’s hands to different places.

Interesting that a presidential term is 4 years? I wonder what he could have possibly been eluding to. :thinking:

I see BDS is hitting its stride. Y’all are trying to make something sexual which is not.

1 Like

It reminds me of this:

4 Likes

You have that backwards.

1 Like