Your President is STILL a pervert

LOL… If that video an all the others does not nauseate you then you have a high tolerance for dirty old men and creeps in general. Congratulations.
:nauseated_face:

5 Likes

The girl in question was like 9 :rofl: this is so ■■■■■■■ stupid and embarrassing that apperently people think the president is trying to pick up a 9 year old on national TV. He was trying to compliment an audience member.

It’s so obvious what was going on but after 4 years of trump the fact the CEC is going to try sell something shows the desperation.

2 Likes

I know it’s hard when his approval is soaring. Trumplicans will cling to anything to be poutraged about.

2 Likes

It’s patently ■■■■■■■ ridiculous. The guy that has been married for 45 years but hitting on 9 year olds. Only an idiot would buy this crap. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing this gross old man said about her little crossed legs is normal.

No defense will remove what’s seen on that video. None.

5 Likes

Careful…your bias is showing. :grin:

1 Like

Gee I never knew married old guys can’t be creepers.

1 Like

Yes…you totally have him. He’s trolling for 9 year olds from a podium. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Okay, but can we agree that maybe he should tone his compliments down?

Cuz they are right: it may be harmless, but it is creepy.

1 Like

In my experience growing up the old ■■■■■ were the worse.

1 Like

I love how the same people who yell TDS at trump admitting to invading teen dressing room and creeping out girls along with the 20 rape accusations and everything else actually believe that Biden is trying to flirt with a 9 year old on national TV.

This is BDS to the 10th degree

5 Likes

No it’s not. Only if you have a predisposition toward prevertedness. They want to ding him over policy…that is fine. This ain’t it.

3 Likes

Telling 5-10 year old girls they look older is a common old person compliment. I don’t know how trumpys think this is a smart move

1 Like

Good you’ve moved from Trump to other posters.

Eventually they may address the content of the video.

I didn’t think it was real til I watched but nobody can tell me I don’t see what I see. He’s literally triggered.

1 Like

I think it’s the lingering and elaboration.

Look, I don’t think Biden was hitting on a girl, on television, in front of a thousand people or whatever.

I do think he should tone it down, tell her she looks nice, and move on.

Especially at any type of formal occasion.

It was that exact tone that hit me. I watched three times.

I know folks compliment children, of course, but he had that tone that I’ve personally heard over my life. A disgusting leering tone. To me it wasn’t even subtle.

5 Likes

19?

Maybe 12, maybe 14 … but 19?

Btw … the 60’s were messed up…

… both of these played at the restaurant when I took my mom to eat after she gave blood (mentioned earlier), which made for some funny conversation.

2 Likes

I don’t know how someone after making constant excuses for Trump for 4 years can act like they care bout this :rofl:

This is just a game to them I think and they trying to score political points. Which is totally fine but this is just an idiotic thing to attack Biden on.

Wait an administration or two before trying stuff like this for the taste of trump to leave everyone’s mouth

2 Likes

I also would have preferred he just…not. Go four years without kissing people on the back of the head or smelling anyone’s hair.

1 Like