Young Swedish Climate Change Activist Nominated for Nobel Prize

Let me know when there’s peace in the Middle East. K.

Ok so you cannot support your claim. Why am I not surprised?

She’ll get the Nobel for the same reason Obama did.

College does not make one “well educated”. You can buy a degree. Everyone I work with is college educated but they don’t even know proper Grammer. The trumps are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

May as well. She showed up and participated, didn’t she? lol

“How dare you!” :rofl:

6 Likes

Spot on my friend.

1 Like

They gave it to Obama. She couldn’t be less deserving than him.

Your average Eagle Scout does 100 times more earning a merit badge for the environment than this little spoiled smart mouth could imagine doing.

Go ahead and give her more attention…I don’t think it is helping her anger issues.

:anger:

Oh, so they get a prize too. No problem then.

What makes her a smart mouth?

She pretends she has more knowledge than she actually does.

We see this in abundance on these forums. For a child to be so self righteous is very sad to see.

She will crash into reality VERY hard.

:hammer_and_wrench:

Well deserved. Well done Greta. I hope they do the right thing and award it to her.

Indeed we see this every day from Trump supporters. Google searches that miraculously turn posters into experts.

How do you know she pretends to have more knowledge than she does? Thats your opinion.

The hatred for her by some is weird and a bit disturbing.

If this was a teenager waxing lyrical about the 2A to congress and how much she loves guns, all the gun fetishists and Trump supporters would be fawning at her feet.

Oh and for the record if she was I might disagree with her message but I would remain impressed that she managed to get the worlds attention.

Disagreement is fine but the obsession on this forum to prove her wrong is truly bizarre.

1 Like

So all those fawning at her feet now are climate hoax fetishist and Bernie supporters. Got it.

She is pawning her opinion as more than it is worth and people are fueling it to her demise.

Reminds me of John R. Brinkley - Wikipedia

Hope she fairs better than he did…over time…that she thinks she doesn’t have…bad input data.

:crystal_ball:

She’d it for the same reason Obama did. Nothing.

Yay for firearm seizure!

FWIW Second A support and passion for firearms are not commingled concepts.

You are brainwashing with too much grey water.

:crystal_ball:

I hope you’re being ironic.

Well climate change is real so no one is fetishizing that. We save that label for those that obsess over GUNS AND AMMO!