You may be disappointed by the Mueller report

NBC article keeping up the pace of letting the Trump haters down easy. First they release an interview with a reporter who said even dems on the senate intel committee who have access to all the intel docs say they want saw no evidence of collusion.

Now they release this article.

"Unless Mueller files a detailed indictment charging members of the Trump campaign with conspiring with Russia, the public may never learn the full scope of what Mueller and his team has found — "

See, they just told you he’s not going to indictment members of the Trump campaign with conspiring with Russia…

Of course the rest of America will not be disappointed to know there was no collusion. Most knew that all along…

That article doesn’t say what you think it says.

1 Like

We already know there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence. That isn’t even up for debate anymore.

3 Likes

Rush has spent the first hour hitting this hard, I knew it would show up here.

So I looked up the article.

You’re right, it doesn’t say what Republican Media is telling them.

Is it bad that this makes me laugh?

5 Likes

???.. Where do you get that from…

The leftist media is letting you guys down slowly… There will be no smoking gun report.

There is no evidence of Russian collusion…

It’s very telling when conservative republicans link an article or document because they are told it says A…but actually reading the document shows that it really says B.

1 Like

I am not going to be disappointed.

I’m just interested in learning the truth, whether or not it suits anyone’s agenda. That’s what investigations are for.

1 Like

The article doesn’t say that people are going to be disappointed because there is no evidence of “Russian collusion”

I guess you missed the news about the secret meeting at Trump Tower between Russians and members of Trump’s campaign/family to exchange illegally obtained information about their political adversaries.

That is the definition of collusion.

Seems to me they’re letting down all those with Mueller avatars gently. :wink:

1 Like

col·lu·sion

Dictionary result for collusion

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Seems to me you just describe CoJ and FBI attempting to commit sedition.

1 Like

during this era all we can do is laugh.

No, the premise of the article is that the AG can basically withhold the details of the report from congress.

Its been clear from the beginning of this investigation that anything short of direct evidence placing Trump in Moscow feeding Putin grapes, that many (including the OP) would dismiss this report as a nothing burger.

3 Likes

Second story out of NBC (NBC) about how the Russian collusion report will be a let down for the Trump haters…

The denial will last for a long time…But acceptance will come …

There is nothing illegal or seditious about discussing the 25th Amendment when facing a President who ignores the rule of law, threatens his political adversaries with imprisonment, constantly lies to the American people, and acts in manner that one might “kindly” describe as erratic.

Seems to me libs are once again describing CoJ and FBI.

Nothing burger from last year… And to think that is worse than Hillary’s Russian bought dossier on Trump is amazing to me…