You know what I find hilarious

That’s a good question for someone to bring up right away so this fiasco doesn’t happen again.
Good point SWP.

It will be less than two weeks before you are complaining the liberals made you elect Johnson Speaker.

3 Likes

How is that a standard for anything?

3 Likes

I’m finding it hilarious how members of the Party of Independent Thinkers fall quickly into line as soon as the Orange Seal of Approval is granted.

:rofl:

1 Like

Pfft. It’s libs who must all act in one step

3 Likes

That par for the course. Pretending they had any idea at all who he was before this is the weird part.

I’ve seen him in committee hearings asking questions.

Weren’t you in the other thread bemoaning the lack of ability to settle on a new speaker??

Why you complaining now bro??

1 Like

Doncha know, if you post about it, you’re melting down. If you don’t, you’re too afraid.

They gotta feel like they get a win on anything and everything so I’m fine with letting them have this one. The spectacle will continue…

2 Likes

There’s not a single lib that feels responsible for McCarthy getting booted, nor Johnson finally being elected. That is all the GOP. That’s all every post has said on the matter, despite your repeated attempts to attach this to the Dems somehow.

I don’t think this ends the way you imagine, but time will tell.

2 Likes

I just keep getting hung up on the whole “Ha Ha LIBZ! We shot ourselves in the foot again! Take that!” thing.

3 Likes

I know but it seems every move they make these days is only for juvenile theatrics.

They are not serious and they have no intention to govern. We’ll see soon enough.

Crickets, melt downs, a nerve being touched or hitting close to home are the only reasons we post on these boards.

That’s how we think and they must tell us about it

1 Like

If he anger libs…he has my approval.

Come on Jay…don’t think too much into it.

Hey…now you’re getting it.

Because it’s what they do. :wink:

I look forward to him not being able to get anything passed.

1 Like

Amazing how the smartest man in room can claim they fell in line after what had been going on for weeks. Especially when other Trump endorsements didn’t pan out. But that is what we come to expect from you

5 Likes

He only claims to think.

4 Likes

If he doesn’t play this right he will hand the House back to the Democrats.

At least you embrace your hate. :+1:t4:

2 Likes