You believe O'Reilly who is now stating Trump intends to run again in 2024?

Not sure how that addresses my post but thanks.

…your lack of denial and you’re welcome.

1 Like

OK, got it.

Trump gets credit for achievements that are important to Conservatives. But I remember someone saying something about the president only needing to be able to hold a pen.

As for world affairs, Trump was far from being a success. You got to admit, sending love letters to foreign dictators is pretty sad.

1 Like

Yeah…I know…rite? Unheard of peace agreements made in the middle east. Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem that every POTUS for the last 4 promised to do…but lied. Getting China to agree to phase 1 of a trade deal. Doing the Keystone pipeline deal with Canada…etc, etc, etc…yeah…pretty sad…if you’re a Brandonite? Are you? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Please comment on how each of the following are anything but huge success(es) for the Trump administration.

1. Peace accords with Israel and several neighboring countries in the Middle East;

2. Trade deals with China, Japan and even on same continent with Canada-Mexico are worldly; and

3. The fact that no conflicts involving sending US troops in started up anew during his presidency.

3 Likes

Technically irrelevant.

Trump gets credit here, it was very Jimmy Carter of him.

Bad move, serving only to alienate Palestinians.

The TPP would have put the USA in the drivers seat, Trump’s China trade deal was a fiasco, unless of course you’re a farmer that got to go on welfare.

The Keystone pipeline was an environmental disaster waiting to happen. It would have served to provide oil to the world market, not directly to the USA. Besides, it was years off.

2 Likes

Umm, the hell with Palestinians, terrorist people living in a terrorist state.

2 Likes

Is that your basis for Middle East peace?

1 Like

Baseless. You can’t sue and win because you are being investigated by the government.

Allan

1 Like

Henry Kissinger, you are not.

Punishing people for where they live.

Allan

1 Like

There is no peace with Palestinians.

2 Likes

They are punished for their actions. Not because of where they live.

1 Like

Proverbs 16:7 KJV — When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Trump achieved a lot of peace internationally.

He appears humble enough to not presume he will have the same physical fitness and mental accuity in two years time as he showed in his first term. I hope he invites primary contenders and that the popular choice Republican candidate will be presented as presidential option to US citizens.

1 Like

Not for where they live but for the terrorists they elect to lead them.

3 Likes

You they all are a hive mind.

Nope. Some did not vote for the leader.

Yet you want to collectively punish them for where they live.

Allan

1 Like

You got me, I am not a fan of terrorists or people who elect terrorists to lead them.

1 Like

What about the 2 year children there.

They suffer too…

All because of where they live.

Allan

Use common sense, of course I wasn’t talking about two year olds.

You said qualified, he meets those qualifications.